I got another one in today.
I know, who cares. Mikey might😉

20230818_200522.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
I need a mach 12 glide
*** whole glide
And I want to send in my sapphire 14 to be redone completely lines jets glide and trigger
If you dont have a local supplier to rebuild it, I can.
The box is the tricky part.

If you can make one up get me the weights and dimensions and keep it as short and tight as possible make sure you wrap up the head and the handle in real well and bubble wrap in case it takes a fall and I can save you close to 50% on shipping both directions

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
It's not that hard to fix your wand
It’s been through hell I want to change all the lines and I guess that’s the part I don’t know what to buy or where to take it

Not just the main line the metal lines that go to the “jet bar” also and then put new jets in it and a different trigger I squeeze to hard and always mess up the sapphire ones

Then a new handle and glide

Luky

Name
Mario
It’s been through hell I want to change all the lines and I guess that’s the part I don’t know what to buy or where to take it

Not just the main line but the metal lines that go to the “jet bar” also and then put new jets in it and a different trigger I squeeze too hard and always mess up the sapphire ones

Then a new handle and glide
You are right, it can be tricky to remove the pressure line going to the manifold especially where it attaches to the lines before the manifold. It requires a lot of patience and ingenuity, sometimes a heat gun, since connections ( even steel&brass) can get stuck. I'm not familiar with the Saphire wands, but you can benefit from a soft touch valve, so when you trigger for hours, you won't feel a thing. Can you snap a picture of the manifold, pressure line
( rubber or steel) and the valve, so we can have an idea of what the problem is.
Is that a 4 jet wand?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom