Providing Carpet Inspections Can Lead To Increased Sales

Mikey P

Administrator
Something I’ve done for many years in my carpet cleaning business is to provide each new prospect with a Free Carpet Inspection. Why, and what exactly does a carpet inspection provide? Picture going to the doctor during cold and flu season. The doctor takes a quick look at you and within a minute he pulls ...
The post Providing Carpet Inspections Can Lead To Increased Sales appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

Reactions: Jason del Norte
Name
Jason
I totally agree. By going in, you give them a chance to buy YOU, not just the job accomplished. If we are good salespeople, this secures the deal.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Who in the world would warm up to the word "audit"? LOL It's awful! Sounds like the IRS. And yes, I did originally get the basic idea after buying Joe's early package back around 1999/2000. However, in the past 15 years or so I've tweaked it some. Joe has a few good ideas. He also provided a lot of stuff that was a terrible fit for my style of doing business. In fact most of what Joe offered was just way too sales smarmy for me! Through the years I've read many books about marketing. I've gathered ideas from a lot of different sources. And I've come up with a few ideas of my own too. Marketing is something I really enjoy! :)

There are lots of companies that provide a free "inspection". It's a good idea. Here are a couple of examples:
http://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/maintain/vehicleinspection.jsp
http://www.orkin.com/termites/pre-home-buying-termite-inspections/

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Great article Rick! :headbang:

I really like the Doctor's analogy, that really brings it home. I sent that link to my people who provide on site estimates/inspections for them to read.

Thanks much appreciated!

Reactions: tmdry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom