Prowler Truckmount = Wicked Cool

Name
George Valliant
Laugh all you want about the Prowler. But, you have to admit there is something wicked cool about a truckmount you can toss in the back of your Chevy Avalanche, clean a couple-o-rugs, as you're head to the lake with two jet ski's in tow.

There are videos of the Prowler on his website. Can you count how many feet of 2” vacuum hose he has out? Can you hear the wand whistle? Do you see the steam vapor? He's out 175 foot in one video. Heck, I was out 200’ with a brand new Titan 875 that couldn’t pick up a nickel.

Components? It’s got em, except a bulky waste tank. It has a Roots 33 tankless design which sucks water straight thru the blower and spits it out the exhaust. If you’re worried about damage to the blower he has a signed letter (posted on his site) from Roots. It states that they disassembled and inspected a Prowler blower that had been in service for years with no damage.

2000 PSI Hypro pump - Necessary gauges - Amtex original T-connect system (You don’t even want to know about the sickness of this design). And, a set of flashy rims and tires.

Ben at Amtex went so far as to send me an excel spreadsheet of about 20 Prowler owners and told me to call them all. I did and not a single complaint. Everybody was very satisfied with the purchase of a Prowler Portable Truckmount. How many equipment manufacturers would do that?

Besides, think of all the fun you could have with wagering Titan 875 owners with your jnew Prowler.

Name
George Valliant
not sure prices regarding other models. I was only researching the Prowler portable truckmount. The last time i called the Prowler was selling for about $5999.00, or there abouts.

Name
I'm Rick James
Next year I am getting a 2nd TM and I wanna get one with atleast a 4005 blower or maybe a CDS. I am looking around for a simple, easy, dependable design, that has a low price. Right now its Judson, or cobb's machine. Maybe HM.

G

does it have a pulsation dampner on it yet? have you ever tried one?weighs 400#s and yet the wheels dont swivel.Once again it needs some things worked over.Those were the basics.

PS-you are related arn't you?

Greenie

For that pricetag, you could build a pretty impressive elec. machine, I personally don't see a big market for it....only 20 satisfied owners...probably a 1000 of them out there.

Name
George Valliant
I think that problem could be solved with some cowboy logic, a ramp, a come-a-long, and a Chevy Avalanche with two jet ski's in tow. Don't forget the chest full of ice cold Coors Light!

Besides, it's not really designed to be lifted in-and-out of the truck at every jobsite. It is a truckmount that just happens to be somewhat portable.

Name
George Valliant
An impressive electric machine? I thought those were a myth, like Lochness monster, Bigfoot, and BaneClean. I would love to see what an "impressive electric machine" looks like?

Name
I'm Rick James
Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
An impressive electric machine? I thought those were a myth, like Lochness monster, Bigfoot, and BaneClean. I would love to see what an "impressive electric machine" looks like?

Hey man Bigfoot is real.

Greenie

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:

That'll cost you $2990
but you'll need a $1000 heater.

They rest you can throw in your Roth IRA for 10 years and add it to your fuel savings and send the kid to college...lol

Name
George Valliant
I did talk with an old timer once who said he built an electric truckmount that was pretty sweet. So, I'm serious when I said I would love to see one. You got any pics? Or, is this like one of them alien abduction things?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
tf_3500x200-1.jpg

Ooroo,

:mrgreen:

RandyHilburn

We've purchased two Amtex built machines.

We did have a problem with one of the machines and I was one unhappy carpet cleaner. However, I have come to find that Ben provides excellent tech support and is responsive to the needs of his customers.

I've had the opportunity to see the Prowler in action and it will run circles around the electric models recommended to me on this board just a few months ago. Electric machines have their place, but if one is thinking about starting a residential business, the Prowler has way more power than any electric and IMO would not be a bad way for a guy with a Chevy Avalanche to get started! Additionally, buying a used truck mount won't typically get you a warranty!

Amtex sell a product that will pay for itself very quickly and make you money!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom