Pubic apology

Al

We try to maintain a first class Image and my technician was photographed in less than appropriate footwear while cleaning a Yacht. :cry: We did Immediately purchase deck shoes at the Marina as suggested by Odin.

:oops:

100_0010-6.jpg

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
If I had employees with legs like those I don't think I'd let them wear shorts. :lol:

DevilDog

Absolutely f'n disgusting that some of you wear shorts on jobs.

Just disgraceful.

Most of you would be better off cleaning nude, at least the client could have fun pointing and mentioning your shortcomings.

DevilDog

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Todd just don't want to tell you that he shaves his legs.............it is the only way he can whore himself out at star bucks.......

breathe72

We will switch to shorts Monday.

And will wear shorts until mid November.

Khaki cargo shorts, with snow-white sneaks, and crimson PGA polo shirts, with the company & technician's name embroidered in bold white.

Nobody is out-doing us locally on the appearance thing, imo.

Your customers won't ever think you look "too" professional, but they can always think you don't look professional enough.

This is a non-negotiable fact.

No blue-jeans or molester moustaches allowed here.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
how rude of CC'rs to wear a hat/baseball cap in someone's home

It's disgraceful and shows a serious lack of manners.

Do you know anyone like that Todd?

...L.T.A.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
If it was Keith, what was the vac; hose extracting ? :lol:

Ooroo

PS :: I've seen better legs on chairs :shock: :lol:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
You know Todd. For many years we wore pants year round. This year we finally get to wear shorts. I have clients looking at me like i'm an idiot because its 90 and I'm in pants. Shorts allow your body to breathe, so you don't look and or smell like your recovery tank.
If it's 90 in the house while you're working, perhaps the lady would be so kind as to turn on the a/c. Shorts make a grown man look like a little kid. Sloppy, grotesque (see picture at top of thread) and unprofessional. If it's heat relief you want, wear a lightweight wicking shirt, Under Armor makes nice cool polos. When 240 degree water hits your bare shin with no pant leg to protect it, then the client will really think you're an idiot.

R

R W

I don't know....shorts.....cargo style....are common around here in NE Ohio from now till late fall. As long as you're neat, got a logo'd shirt, and decent white or light grey shoes, customers don't really care. They know how humid it can get around here during the Summer. AC or not, I would think that when we fire up the Genesis, it's pulling more airflow than a regular AC unit can keep up with. More so with a V.

Long, hot pants in the Summer is like showing up at a job with a shirt and tie on to clean.......

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Whether the tech wore shorts or pants is not high on my priorities as a female client. I would hope he came dressed to work, and not so neatly that he might not do as good a job as he could for fear of soiling his overly neat clothing with sweat or dirt.

Don't look like a bum, but don't overdo the "professional attire" crap. Come dressed to work hard.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom