Pulse Generator

C

cory kenyon

Has anybody tried the new pulse generator. I guess it's like a hydrosonic wand on speed. I had my psi at 300, and it felt like 600 psi. It makes the job of cleaning alot easier and faster when I'm cleaning. I don't fully understand how it works but am definetely sold on it.

STEVEC

Larry, it attaches in line on the wand, usually right after the valve. I had one attached to the manifold on my Bane wand and ran it for two days. I was very impressed. I have the PSI on my Bane maxed out at about 300 and with the Pulse Generator attached, there was a noticeable difference while I was cleaning. I know that there wasn't any increase in pressure, but the effect of the Pulse Generator made it feel like there was. This thing is going to be a hot item.

Steve

steve r

just wondring how you get 300 psi from your bane?
i can only get bout 200 on mine.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
just wonderin WHY you want 300psi on the bane :lol: :shock: :shock:

Rex Tyus

If memory serves correct. I think it is possible to get 300 psi out of a Bane. I just don't remember how.

STEVEC

Steve, you take the cap off of the pressure regulator and adjust the screw. When I maxed out mine I snapped the needle off inside the pressure gauge. I had to mess around with it for a while but I got it to work.

Doug, You're killin me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom