Pump outs... Whatcha got

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Like the title says guys what are you running for pump outs? My pump out that came on my White Magic has never really worked properly and finally quit about a year or so ago. So what are you all using and how do you like it?

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
We've had nothing but Prochem pump outs and other than occasional check valve cleaning and if you don't keep them clean you have to replace a float/switch now and again, they have been nothing short of awesome!

Expensive but very worth it to us!

Reactions: jwfoulk12

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Hypro on my Thermalwave....good pump......

IMG_5327-1.jpg

this one is hooked up to my 570......it came from Sapphire........

P2170107_zps7e153ab8.jpg

both are hooked up to a live reel.............

Reactions: davendana

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
for $200 for pump and misc hardware I plumbed in a regular sump pump

water tight electrical conduit fittings thru the tank
1" conduit from pump out, and 1/2" conduit for cord

075-1.jpg

076-2.jpg

the beeoch is you need 110vt AC power..so that means running an extension cord
But not an issue for me cause my fuel burner requires 110 to operate and Powermatics have a 2200wt generator on them

..L.T.A.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Jim, Do you have any issues with the live reels? Where did you get your live reels from? Mine has a fairly restrictive swivel and occasionally gets plugged.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I bought a Rule 1800 for $100 .. I drilled a 3/4 in hole an inch off the waste tank floor .. a tiny hole for 2 wires (1 clipped to the starter wire and 1 grounded) .. couple wires .. switch .. put a check valve with shut off valve on outside of tank .. I have pump wrapped in screen which I have to clean out monthly .. it works amazing even against the vac .. its been about 7-8 years still going .. I use a 30ft hose to pump out and have had to use 50 ft with no issues .. I'd do it again .. I'm thinking $150 total parts including pump if that

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim, Do you have any issues with the live reels? Where did you get your live reels from? Mine has a fairly restrictive swivel and occasionally gets plugged.

I don't have any problems...both pumps will clear out my waste tank as fast as I can fill it...

I have never had one get plugged....BUT...I filter everything that goes into that truck really good......

the reel in the 570 I got at Interlink..and built it to work for me...

the reel in the thermalwave....I had that thing laying around and just rebuilt it how I wanted it.....

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
So does a pump out let ya blow the funk kinda like Tru Green ?

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Sewer Sprinkler

[video=youtube;aBINx3iw-AA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBINx3iw-AA[/video][video=youtube;jOcXJ5RmRiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcXJ5RmRiM[/video]

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Last time I was in Allen Equipment in Chandler. They had some brand new old style Prochems Pump outs that they are selling for $995. I bought one about 6 months ago and it makes me a really happy camper. It beats the hell out of the $1700 Hydramaster and Prochem want to charge for their new version.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I was pumping out one day and while wrapping up, the lady's little dog was sniffing around the wet patch of grass .. I'm like shooo little shit .. I turned back around the corner and the dog was rolling in the dump site .. lady happen to be coming out side - we looked at each other and she says, " oh he loves rolling around on dead frogs." I'm thinking to myself, yeah, dead frogs, that works for me ..

Reactions: A.J.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom