Purchased Zipwall system at Sherwin Williams paint store

LeeCory

Those that want a Zipwall can pick one up at Sherwin Williams paint stores for $270

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
LeeCory said:
Those that want a Zipwall can pick one up at Sherwin Williams paint stores for $270

Several different packages from Zipwall. You can get the basic set from Pemberton, Shawn at CCCS, Chris the Packer fan or from me for $136.

Scott Warrington

LeeCory

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific... I wouldn't have mentioned it if the cost was double for the same thing... :) It was also nice to just run down the street and pick it up.

They had the Zipwall 4 Pack Plus package which sells at Jondon for $299.95 for 270 and no shipping. http://www.zipwall.com/fourpp.html

It includes: 4 poles, 2 foam rail crossbars, 4 grip disks, 4 tethers, 2 Zipwall standard zippers, and 1 carry bag to carry it around with.

I only mentioned it because it is sometimes nice to purchase things from places that don't have the "carpet cleaner price increase" added in...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They won, ok so it was the 85-game on the NFL network, but they won!

Forrest Gregg was your coach and Jim Zorn was QB then. Your team wore these hidious yellow and green uniforms. Ooops they still wear them. :oops:

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom