putting down too much prespray

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Now that ive switched to a hydraforce I think im putting down too much pre spray. Will it hurt my dry times?

Golden Boy

Name
Brad Gouveia
I would be more worried about rinsing it all out. If you don't it would re-soil very quickly.

As for the dry time the wetter it gets the longer it takes to dry so yes.

Ron K

Yes
Read directions located on bottle.
With todays formulations and higher heat and a quality truck mount you should probably use a little less then recommended.
Agitation will help also.
Maybe take an IICRC class too.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Now that ive switched to a hydraforce I think im putting down too much pre spray. Will it hurt my dry times?

Don't let it bother ya, just move faster when spraying. If it's a bad area, slow down(a little). The longer it(pre spray)stays down can also affect drying.

The speed of the hf is more than worth the extra chem cost.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Just spray enough that, after dwell time and cleaning, the areas are still damp. A little extra is great on the tough spots. I suggest using a good rinse to more easily remove the prespray. Add a great smelling deodorizer to your rinse and Mrs. Piff will consider you the greatest cleaner in Iowa. She'd be wrong however ;-). Missed you at MF Waldo.

The Clean Machine

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
What tip are you using? I use a 6506. If you think you are putting too much down you can turn down the PSI or you can always switch to a 6504 tip.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom