Quadruple Play

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nothing better than keeping it all at one place

We just got a house where we are doing Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, House Cleaning, Window Cleaning and we are even doing some repair work.
We are working on the carpet protectant and the grout sealing.

We've done it before but I thought I would post it this time just to show it's a good idea to add services if you can.

If I was still cleaning alone, I would learn how to do windows...I should of thought of that years ago.

I would have to do 3 other houses if I only offered one service and my bottom line just wouldn't be as good....even with a Vortex :roll:

Add one other service this year and see what happens.
Do it! Don't piss me off!! :evil:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Which services are you subing out?
Do you sub out the work to a company or a cleaner on call that you pay $10-$20/hour?

A few of my services we use subs but i'm thinking of finding someone which i can pay hourly.

We get asked for house and window cleaning quite often, but usually send it to other companies.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
tmdry said:
Which services are you subing out?
Do you sub out the work to a company or a cleaner on call that you pay $10-$20/hour?

A few of my services we use subs but i'm thinking of finding someone which i can pay hourly.

We get asked for house and window cleaning quite often, but usually send it to other companies.

I sub out to an owner operator for a %

Chris A

Name
Chris
I'm still trying to get all the services I added 3-4 years ago to take. Namely tile and wood. Tile biz is not too bad but the wood is nonexistant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom