Question about GOSSSH

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have a 15,000 sq ft facility that needs the floors cleaned and then waxed. They don't need a stripping but I wanted to get them as clean as possible. What I usually do is get some bettco floor cleaner(but I am out) red pad clean it and then throw a coat of finish.

The question is will Gossh break down the wax as a floor cleaner or will it just do a hell of a job cleaning?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I'd pick up some neutral floor cleaner or deep cleaner but ask Les to be sure.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
thanks for stating the obvious J. It is Sunday and as I stated I am out of my usual so I needed to use something on hand (job just came in Saturday) but I can say I won't go back after using Gosssh today. Used about 1/3 of what I normally would use and it came out incredible. I don't even feel bad about giving the guy the $3700 bill with a cost of about $200 plus $200 in labor. Chaching commercial work to the rescue this week. Between pile lifts and Dentists offices and this epoxy company it will be a huge week and I will sit on my ass for most of it.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Nice! My concern would be to high a (NV) solvent content that could soften or haze the finish over time... A clear water rinse may help prevent that. That said, it sounds like you already did it and had good results. I'd imagine they'll mop the floor at least once this week anyway....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom