Question about this 1991 HM TM. (pics)

K

Kabluey

List of questions:

Do I need the RPM meter
Do I need the Main, power and the other switch next to it.
Can I convert both exhaust into one muffler
Do I need the Aux switch next to the cat pump switch.
Where can i get a cheap dodge coupler
Is there pics for different muffler set up for a TM.
What do I wrap the engine exhaust pipe with?
Is there rubber shock absorb pads I can get for the plate mounting

I am still in the process of getting it on a new frame, will post pics of the new frame when I get it done.

th_11sideview.jpg

th_11controlpanelfront.jpg

th_11.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Kabluey said:
List of questions:

Do I need the RPM meter A tiny tach will work fine. It'll give you the RPM when running and hours when not. Good for maintenance.

Do I need the Main, power and the other switch next to it. I dunno.

Can I convert both exhaust into one muffler If it's running off the engine, it shouldn't hurt.

Do I need the Aux switch next to the cat pump switch.

Where can i get a cheap dodge coupler Someone posted a place in a past thread, I'll try and search it for you. I think Duane Oxley was the one....

Is there pics for different muffler set up for a TM.

What do I wrap the engine exhaust pipe with? I used the headder wrap for mines... Really cut down the heat by the hoses and belts...
Is there rubber shock absorb pads I can get for the plate mounting I think it was Greenie which showed me a pic in the past. Again, I'll search for the post.

I am still in the process of getting it on a new frame, will post pics of the new frame when I get it done.

th_11sideview.jpg

th_11controlpanelfront.jpg

th_11.jpg

lance

If you like high quality and don't mind paying extra money, then you can get a SS header from John H. at hotheatexchangers.com

He also makes a great SS exhaust diverter. And the header should be ceramic coated inside and out to give you the best results. It will give more heat into the HX that way too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom