Question for all you pre-agitators?

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Hey chemical of choice is Releasit DS Agitated with 175 then Encap Punch as a Rinse. Been using alot on Residential along with Snake Oil Low foam and/or High Foam

I'm comfortable if it dries somewhat before rinsing I'm not afraid if all of the Releasit DS does not Rinse Away it as it encapsulates.

For you that are using reg. chems such as Judson Juice or any non encapsulating pre-spray, if pre-spray dries in 10-15 minutes before you rinse is all the pre-spray rinsing away? Is the heat reactivating the pre-spray to rinse away?? Is it the same to let the pre-spray sit and dry for 20 mins say as it is say an hour?? As if your doing one room or say pre-scrubbing a whole house then rinsing like an hour later?

Don't alot of pre-sprays say do not let dry don't they??

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Um, two things... don't let your prespray dry and "alot" is spelled "a lot."

On a more serious note some presprays will still rinse quite easily if alowed to dry. If you can help it don't let them dry. They all rinse out better if wet. If I found my prespray had dried I would re-wet with the wand spray as I entered the room. Then work your way out watching for any sign that the carpet was not rinsing well.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Haven't had a problem. If it is dry(er) its getting flushed well with a slow high flow pass.
If I were still using a 2 jet straight down spray, it would take a couple extra passes.
Only people that would affect are the guys trying to clean 5 jobs in a day since they need to hussle

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Dude I would move away from the encapsulted stuff. ds isnt really designed to be used as a prespray and I have heard some bad stuff about guys running punch through their pump. Get a good alkaline prespray and rinse with some detergent or an acid. That while be cheaper and do a far better job on your carpets

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom