Question for sam gm

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I will be the first to say that is an awsome looking truck and hope to here that it is an awsome working truck.

I think I saw one at the Denver interlink for service for a while.

c32675b9.jpg

sam gm

Man I realy like it, Its taken a long time to work up to this. I would recomend one of these or an aero tech to any owner/operator. We do alot of different things so having the space and power when we need it is great. No Major problems yet. The big truck definently has its downs but the good out wieghs it.

Chris A

Name
Chris
how often do you dual with it? How much have your production times increased over single wand and did you have a helper before?

sam gm

We dual about half the time. The power is nice to have on long pulls and deep rinse jobs.
Production is definently better. I carry alot of tools on the truck , more than the pics show now. cleaned 15,000 sq ft. today with the v and everst. Dualed with the v and single with the everest. finished 6 1/2 hours. thought that was pretty good. there were 4 of us.
Used the zipper on alot of it, Nice job(thanks eric). It deffinently helps to have a hose manager though with the zipper because of the walking motion. And yes iv pretty much always had a helper, but I try not to depend on them long term. I dont give them that edge. If everyone quit tommorry I,m still goin.
What about you chris, hows your work goin?
thanks

Chris A

Name
Chris
actually shoppin for another single-wander van as we speak. I'll need another vehicle ready for when our restoration clients need same or next day service in the upcoming season (seems to only happen when we're already jammin.) enjoy the new toy!

sam gm

Yea, commercial multi level loop. I like the zipper alot. Its a different kind of fatigue though, its more in the inside arms(to me) but its deffinently better than the back and flushing & drying is better. It helps to have good cfm behind it. and also we used the zipper on a big open room that had the very short commercial cut pile gluedown. always do a dry stroke but on this stuff didnt have to. I noticed this cause when doing the dry stoke did not get any residual water through the site tube. That was a huge savings in this big room. Put air on it and was about dry when we left.

sam gm

Thanks man, iv seen alot of nice setups on this and other sites .
Some of the downs are : gas, parking, drivethrue, tires,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom