Question for Service Monster

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'll call you sometime this week to get it set up if you offer this service to Fill My Schedule.

I want to Mail out cards in a 1mile radius of these Suburban neighborhoods telling the neighbors that I was in the area. I don't think you'll be able to get the cards out before I have them scheduled, so I guess after I clean there would be good.

Is that type of mailout card available in your system?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just do an EDDM and highlight the mail carrier routes you want to hit. I will be MUCH less expensive than having SM do it for you.
-Peanut Gallery Out

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Bruce
With Send Jim you can target specific neighborhoods whether they have 100 houses or 10 houses , the cards go to who you want them to go to.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I want it to automatically enter the surrounding houses of all my jobs every day. I don't want to have to eddm a different neighborhood every week and drop it off at the post office. total pain when I'm busy

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Matt you'll have to integrate Send Jim with Service Monster but yes you can do that. I have a few clients that I helped set up everything for them so they could just do it in Service Monster. In Send Jim you can set up a quick send to automatically hit a radius or specific number of houses around the current job. After the job is complete you click on the job in the Service Monster calendar, click the Send Jim button and then select what action you want to execute within Send Jim. You can use their template postcards or upload your own.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Use fill my schedule for client retention. As a prospecting tool it's much too expensive per unit. For that I would say just as others have, integrating send Jim into ServiceMonster and using a radius bomb. You can target 10 or 20 clients (or 200 of you like) around the neighborhood you just completed with a tap of the button in mobile 3.

For a complete carpet bomb at the lowest price use EDDM.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom