Question on a couple of Connections mini seminars

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Of these two listed, which would be your preference and why.

2. Better Baiting Practices, No, we are not talking about bait and switch tactics. Quite the opposite - Jeff Cross, Senior Editor, Cleanfax Magazine. Join Jeff as he takes you on a journey to discover what customers with plenty of money to spend really want in a carpet cleaning company. Learn which honest and ethical marketing methods make the best "bait" that customers can't refuse.

3. The Value Proposition - Paul Gross, CodeBlue. Learn how to differentiate yourself from your competitors and make your business stand out from the crowd. Does your company look the same as all of the others, this session will help you make a memorable difference to drive customers to your business?

Look forward to some interesting dialogue before I try and make up my mind.

Or should I just sit in the Goldfish Bar and watch the skirts walk by. :shock: :?:

Thanks,

:roll:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Preference -Goodfish bar
Why - women's legs.

Shorty you won't learn as much but you'll have a lot more fun! :wink:

P.S.
You can always email Jeff for his notes on the class! :mrgreen:

RickL

Shorty while I've only seen Jeff speak once at Rick G's "Encapfest" at Connections. Every seminar I've attended turned our to be a "Infomercial" for further paid programs. Didn't really get m uch I could use in the biz out of the brief seminar/presentation. Hopefully these will be different.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Since Code Blue is a water damage referral company, I'd guess the topic would be directed toward restoration. Haven't heard a Paul Gross presentation before, so I don't know if the "secret" is joining Code Blue.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think he is a good speaker/saleman, Dan came back from Connections a couple of years ago ready to sign up.

I did a little research on the restoration board and from what I read they get a loss and then offer the loss to whom ever is willing to do it for the lowest price. ???

Few had anything good to say about them, but I have no first hand knowledge.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom