Questions for Big John.

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you sell cleaning supplies to your local cleaning competitors?

How many cleaners in your area and what population do you all serve?

Greenie

John has said this many times...He has a alot of guys in his state he's set up in OP, says it raises awareness to his method in the market place.

Mikey P

Administrator
His state sure, but his back yard?

I assume his cleaning biz is still the bread winner.

I want to know just how big his potential client base is.

I guess IF he's been cleaning there long enough then he doesn't need new clients.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Maybe that's why is says "By referral only" on the side of his van.

I'm sure he doesn't have a customer problem.

danpauselius

All I know is that I only have to break out my OP machine every once in a while, but damn does that thing do an awesome job of pre scrubbing.

Just did one today. Tried to just wand some pretty nasty office carpet, didn't look so great. Broke out the OP and scrubbed it up. There was still a little brownish tint to the blue carpet. Hit it with the wand and the thing looked almost perfect.

The rest actually came out better than this area but I didn't feel much like taking pictures after I put the back door of my van through the front of my trailer.

Here's some pics of it:

100_2248.jpg

100_2251.jpg

100_2252.jpg

R

R W

You know, Dan....it's a shame that commercial customers let their carpets get sooooo nasty!!! You can talk to them till your blue in the face about more frequent cleanings, or some type of maintainence plan, but they don't want to part with the $$$$'s. But.....they want miracles with nasty carpet....just like in the pic's.

The padding does help blend in the "nasties". I'll also use the RX20 on nasty stuff like that with good results.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom