Questions for Thom Feilding.

Mikey P

Administrator
Time to send them in folks...

If you want to ask something that may not be PC (Politically Correct not Pro Chem) please "pre ask" the question for the first part of the interview.

send all questions to : pailliotet@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

G

Why would anyone 'pre ask' a tough question that they want a honest off the cuff answer on? I'd not want an answer that has gone through the corp lawyers and spin doctors...

I wonder why this guy gets this 'special treatment' we haven't seen before???

Keep the heat in the hot seat!!!

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Don't worry Mikey, I won't pull your pants down in front of Mr DH.

Good question Chuck, Mikey why the special treatment for this guy?

G

Dear Geraldo and Dan Rather,

I think Mikey is just trying to speed up part of the hot seat session, so more can get answered.......

Sincerely,

Peter North

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Thom

Curt Johnson said:
Dear Geraldo and Dan Rather,

I think Mikey is just trying to speed up part of the hot seat session, so more can get answered.......

Sincerely,

Peter North

Curt seems to understand the process.

G

Mikey P said:
Questions with potentially long answers should be pre asked to speed the interview along.

Simple as that.

That seems reasonable.

I'm guessing the live session will be.......um...LIVELY!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
The pre-asked questions are a great way to get a lot of information in a short period of time.

When I was hot seated Mike worked up 20 of them for me and I spent more than 2 hours just prepping the answers for them. We went through them in much less than an hour, leaving more than an hour for the "fire away" session.

I found it very positive for me as the interviewee, and the people interested in what I had to say got more info than would have been possible without this format.

Ken

BLUELINE1

Hi All,

Thom here (yes it is tHom). Just wanted to introduce myself. Most info can be viewed under my profile. As I travel quite frequently, it is sometimes a day or so before I can get back to e-mails or requests, and occasionally longer if I am traveling internationally. Of course, I do offer my cell phone number for all SERIOUS inquiries. Simply call 866-445-3030 at the BLUEline/Vortex plant and one of our fine folks will give it to you no questions asked.

Apologies in advance for any typo's, as I have fat fingers, (like most of the rest of my body) and sometimes I hit the wrong keys.

Thanks,

Thom :D

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for checking in Thom!

I thought you should know that all past participants of the Hot Seat have had a bellyful of beer or hard liquor lessen the pain of the Brevick blows..

For your turn I would suggest a 32oz tumbler or Silver Patron.

I am sure it will come out that it was YOUR fault that a Vortex owner caused $800 worth of damage to his $500 van in the Winterfest parking lot.

G

It's Mick's fault...he organized the whole event!

Go get him, Odie!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom