Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brass all the way

• Stainless all the way

• Total voters

Rex Tyus

Why or why not?

I like stainless all the way. I believe they function better with high heat and since I can get o-rings from Greenie they practically last forever.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I like the SS male because the brass tend to mushroom out badly and then that is what tears the rubber o-rings in the female. With the brass females being less expensive I can change them when they start to look bad from being drug along the ground.

Name
Kevin McCreary
stainless steel made by fosters are the best. they cost more but last forever even under lots of heat. Greenie sells them. I think you can rebuild them as well, but don't know yet because they are so tough.

Greenie

U guys crack me up.

I tried every brand I could, Fosters are the best, so they are the only ones we carry.

o-rings come in 10pk, we've only sold a couple to guys with brass females, the SS guys have never needed them......yet.

Have you tried the bullet proof mini ball valves, best buy for sure, you can have one for free if you remember to ask next time you call.

Steve Smith

Greenie

Greenie,

Can you post a picture of the bullet proof mini ball valves.

Also, what makes the Foster stainless steel quick disconnect better than the Parker or Hansen brands?

Does the Foster have a teflon o-ring?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom