Quick Connects

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
I am currently paying 10.86 ea. for Parker BH2-60 female fittings and 7.67 for Parker BH2-61 male fittings from Hose & Fittings, Etc., no freight
charge due to our location.

Anyone doing better? Can anyone buy in bulk for a deeper discount? I'll go in on a group purchase if it's worth it.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Interlink stores sell the AH101 female quick connects for $8.98. The male connects AH102 list for $4.42.

Greenie

For that same budget you could have a better QD like a Fosters and save some money by buying LESS per year, then you could back up what you tell your customers.....we use only the best professional machines, chems and equip.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
packfancjh said:
Interlink stores sell the AH101 female quick connects for $8.98. The male connects AH102 list for $4.42.

Chris,

You forgot to tell people that we(you and I ) have them on sale this month for $7.99 Female and $4.19 Male, this month.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Greenie said:
For that same budget you could have a better QD like a Fosters and save some money by buying LESS per year, then you could back up what you tell your customers.....we use only the best professional machines, chems and equip.

what do the fosters look like??

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Like Parkers. I have them in the store Steve. They are $1 more then Parkers is all. Which reminds me I should of added them to my PO. Hey Greenie send me a couple dozen with the Greenhorn :)

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Sorry ...I go threw Interlinks like water (no pun intended)........seems like there's are the worst.......I have a small mom and pops joint here in town I get mine from.not the best but they hold up longer ...and are cheaper

but...............if you all can come up with a nice durable one that can take a workout and hold up better I would be happy to pay $20.00 a piece for them..................same with the shut off valves..............

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jim you are probably getting the cheap ones. there are two different quick connects from interlink/hydro-force. The cheap ones Scott and Chris mentioned are the ah102/ah101 I DO NOT STOCK THESE. The Parkers (which I do stock)are part#'s 100009 Male/100008 Female and the price's are 9.74 Female and 4.89 Male Add a $1 to each and you get Fosters which I stock as well.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I just get what they give me.............If and when I am over there I will see if they carry 2 different kinds...... Thanks for the heads up........
Jim you are probably getting the cheap ones.
........BTW I don't know what I get but they always charge me the highest price.......................

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Not all ILS affiliates do, but we have Foster, Breco, Hansen, and Parker in our location. Customers have a choice. All the same price(brass). Although, in Stainless steel, all we have are the Hansen.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Greenie said:

I second that. I got some stainless foster quick connects from Greenie and they have lasted at least three times longer than anything else I have ever used.
Don't forget to get his modified shut off ball valves too they are priced cheap and last forever.

You can just tell the fosters are better by looking at them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom