Quick-dry tagline

Supersucker

I have made vast improvement with dry times, the last few jobs dry to the touch using one airmover. Since no-one around here is marketing fast drying, I am about to go for it.

Here is the thing, there are only so many ways to say 'dries fast'. I am working on a tagline but also want to emphasize effectiveness.
In other words, I don't want to emphasize dry at the expense of quality, and I don't want to be confused with dry compound or Chem-dry.

Those of you marketing fast drying, did you raise your prices, and if so what % amount?
Any input appreciated!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
or
Don't worry, everything will be OK.
or
Call COit
or
When you home is wet we're who you need to get!
or...

Oh shucks you were just wanting CCing stuf& I gave you WDR... Oops..

How about:
You'll have your Living Room back as soon as we're gone.
No hassles, no headaches & no waiting for the carpet to dry...
If your carpet isn't dry in 1 hour we'll send your kids to college.

tim

How about
"A clean you wont believe, dry when we leave!"
pretty good!May use that one myself!

Supersucker

Thanks for the replies so far, I'm sure I won't use the college one.

Tim I gave you a suggestion about grout lines in the other thread, just something I thought up.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
For carpet that is deep down clean and doesn't take all day to dry, give (fillinduhblank) a try!

That got me a lot of calls on my radio add. This is a sloppy version of my copy of that add: (I forgot exactly how it goes)

B&B Carpet Cleaning has the latest technology, training and equipment to get the job done right. Call B&B and ask about our exclusive ten step process. B&B is the best in the business with an unheard of Six Month Spot Free Warranty. Call today and get a free room when 4 or more are cleaned. Call me, GC at (Phone Number) to book your free inspection. For carpet that is truly clean and doesn't take all day to dry, give B&B a try! B&B Carpet Cleaning, (Phone Number)

I don't necessarily think it's a good ad, but we ran it for 4 months on the radio hitting the female demographic. I think putting my first and last name helped, repeating the company name, two hits on the phone number, and the special combined with an instant call to action. I ran five dollar 30 second spots on two stations to the tune of six hundred a month. Got nothing the first month, but then the phone just started ringing off the hook into the slow season. I also suggest that they call repeatedly. It drills it into their subconscious mind and they end up calling.

Any time you can put positive suggestions into your customer's mind you're doing good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom