Quick updated Bentley wand review

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Well I used one of my new Bentley wands for a full day today and I must say I liked it alot. I used a 14in carbon fiber XL with the updated manifold, swivel head and GG. It took some getting used to the swivel but after a few jobs I got the hang of it. The wand cleaned and dried great! The swivel really made it nice when in tight spots. It also saved me some time by not having to move some furnishings since I was able to go under them. All in all I think the updated Bentley is a great wand! Probably the only wand I might choose other than the Bentley is the PC TI, but the price tag is a little steap. If your looking for a good 14in wand the updated Bentley is worth checking out and the price isnt bad at $600.

Name
John LaBarbera
PTMatt said:
Well I used one of my new Bentley wands for a full day today and I must say I liked it alot. I used a 14in carbon fiber XL with the updated manifold, swivel head and GG. It took some getting used to the swivel but after a few jobs I got the hang of it. The wand cleaned and dried great! The swivel really made it nice when in tight spots. It also saved me some time by not having to move some furnishings since I was able to go under them. All in all I think the updated Bentley is a great wand! Probably the only wand I might choose other than the Bentley is the PC TI, but the price tag is a little steap. If your looking for a good 14in wand the updated Bentley is worth checking out and the price isnt bad at $600.

Thanks. Did you experience any streaking? I used it the other day myself and it worked great for me.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
John LaBarbera said:
PTMatt said:

Thanks. Did you experience any streaking? I used it the other day myself and it worked great for me.

No streaking. So far the wands been fantastic!

XCC

I'm swinging the 14" Bentley swivel short with top mounted gun valve from Larry Cobb. 6'ers get the XL with bottom valve or the short with top mount gun. I added parflex teflon ss braided hose with a compression fitting at the bottom for easy swivel service. I like the swivel but I put a inch and 7/8 thin o-ring(#56?) on the tip of the male end of the swivel to tighten up the action and take away the floppiness. It now feels more like a rigid, stands up better, and you can lay it down and break suction but still bends in the corners. The carbon fiber is sweet to look at but a Bentley must be handled with care and maintained. The head is powder coated black and needs cleaning all the time and the adjustable manifold won't take the abuse that a PC Quad will.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom