Quick vid of my new setup....

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Clean setup. I'd put the water filter upstream of the water softener to make life easier for the softener.

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
It doesn't matter if it's. Kohler or a Briggs. Blown head gaskets on both. Constant nuisance with oil leaks on both. The only good thing about a Kohler is that you don't have to adjust the valves every 200 hours like you do on a Briggs.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Plywood and carpet is your friend. Not to mention an occasional interior wipe down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P
Name
BradFenstermaker
Looks Great Dirk. Love the new instrument panel labels Judson did there. Keep the maintanance up on that TNT, it will take care of you.

I keep duplicate wrench sizes for the blower and the pump. Never had to do a field repair but that's all that is needed to take those belts off. The pump belt can be quickly stretched on with screw driver.

Look forward to feedback on performance.

Becker

Name
Becker
Dirk. Once you start using your new machine you'll think you never had heat.

We've got no room for boring.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Nice set up Dirk.
I love the concise conclusions: "It pretty much squirts and suck.That's all a guy needs" etc.
Very true.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Looks good. Can you post a video of your invention where you store 3 years worth of invoices and coffee cups on your dashboard?? Wasn't that called the "Honest Pro" or something?? That TM looks super simple to maintain and work on. Love to know how the heat is cleaning tile and grout..

Name
BradFenstermaker
Oh yeah. Those bare calves will have you jumping after that solution line lays on one for a min.

I did the Jig on 2nd house today. Amazing how summer temps make that heat jump too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom