Quickbooks user question

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
How versatile is QB customer manager. We got the add on for free when we upgraded, is it versatile enough to do mailing reminder lists/labels?

I could take the tutorial I guess...

Thanks in advance.

-JB-

Name
JB
yup, I'll have my secretary post it for ya later, and you can do it w/the normal QB, no up grade, unless I'm mistaken

C

cory kenyon

office max has a special for the pro version i just bought. it has a $60 instant rebate and a free credit card software that goes with it. total cost is only $140.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
What do you not like about it Steve? I really don't want to have to have TWO software programs to manage my customers. That is where I am at now, and I would really just like to limit my data entry to one time.

Name
Kevin McCreary
I have found Quickbooks to be a good accounting program, but not powerful enough to manage, sort and market customer lists for carpet cleaning. I think using a Program like Service CEO or Service Monster is a better way to track customers referrals and marketing efforts, one click and it exports data to Quickbooks. I think Service Monster is awesome for carpet cleaning you can never loose your data, have access anywhere you have an internet connection, all upgrades are automatic and free, it has no real start up cost other than your subscription fee. It has the BEST marketing ability and power to track than any other carpet cleaning software I have tried including Service CEO,Profit Master, Camelot and Quick Books. Its easy to learn too. http://www.principalfocus.com/Default.htm?aspxerrorpath=/Products/Default.aspx

DevilDog

I have a version that is a few years old...it is Quickbook Pro. I routinely send out reminders and post cards to my existing clients using the client base.

However, I do agree that there are probably other programs that manage list better. But QB Pro is a very very good program.

DevilDog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom