Radio

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Have any of you guys (or know someone) that has done Radio ads to market their water flood division done well? I heard of a company doing such thing, they spend about 20 mins a week, but I was not how that would be this day and age.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Doc,

I tried "when it rains" ads on a few stations - it produced nothing. Possibly because there wasn't any previous radio branding.

I'd be interested in knowing the sum of all data if your campaign is a long term one.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes Ken as soon as we get the final back, they made some changes to the jingle.

It's a little embarassing but I gave up on it and will now blame Dan for the final. I was in the meeting when they played it and I almost bit a hole in my tongue to keep from laughing but after 6-7 times, I gave in. It's hokey but will be ok.

Something is better than nothing I suppose, it was suppose to start in October but in true Chavez fashion nothing is every ready until its disected a million different ways.

Anthony we are signed on for a year but I agreed to 3-months and evaluate if we add or cut the frequency or cancel. I'd like something consistant with then so in reality I doubt we would cancel but I left it on the table that way just incase it really bombs.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It is pretty standard in the advertising world that Radio and any broadcast medium can be cancelled with a 2 week notice Richard or even faster if something like a format change occurs. Did they ask u to sign a contract? If so can I peek at that too?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Now that I can do, I'll scan it and send it over this morning.

I'd like to get this up and going with maybe 2-3 different commercials and put it on auto pilot for the year. If it seems to work even a little add a few more stations here and in Lawrence. For now I'd be happy just to move on to the next project.

I've got to get my Home show stuff ready asap, finish my carpet brochure, the newsletter thingy, wrap the naked Transits, WDR landing page, Fire brochure, Biorecovery brochure, company brochure, carpet/water crossover piece, Realtors package, Carpet Retailer's package and about 10-other things on my list of started but not completed.

It's my New Years Resolution, to finish what I start. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom