Raffle for a Ozone Machine from CTI for the L&L Raffle $795 Retail Value!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Starting bid was $110 it is at $110 right now! List is $795

Put your bid here and I will transfer it to the Bid sheet and I'll update it daily. Bidding stops on June 1st at 3pm MST

View attachment 2045

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They have the office next to ours....Where we get all our used cars and vans...and they just bid you up to $200

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I am sorry I didn't notice you had listed it though.. I would have waited to break this thread off on it's own until you sold yours but I can't put the genie back in the bottle. sorry :(

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Fortunately I have the solution.

Paul gets the one he bid on for $500.00, I get the one I bid on for $225.00 and everyone is happy.........well I will be anyway! :pig:

and after all isn't that what really counts? :biggrin:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL I'll be sure and pass that along :) You should probably go ahead and bid at least $450 on this thing as I am pretty sure it isn't going to go for less but I could be wrong and if I am I'll be pissed. Would prefer this go for more then face value since it is for the war on cancer..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dan will only let me go $250.00 so I'll bid that, it will at least make the auto guys up the ante. LOL

It is a good cause John and I do appreciate all the effort you put into it on your own dime! You are a great...cough...cough...guy. Seriously! :icon_cool:

There, now did I win? :p

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL your awesome Richard :) and thank you. I have the easy job (begging for money) Lora is doing all the hard work. It is she you should be praising. You will not see me running marathons or riding 103 miles in VEGAS up the red Rock loop and all the way to Henderson and back. Nope not me EVER!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
If Richard can only go 250 the I will up it 20 to 270 in an attempt to outbid Richard without anybody else finding out about it.

270!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
:) I have one Richard. Only use it for class. What do you want to pay for it? Retail is $3700 if you fedex $100 bills the price might be more negotiable :)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We'll I'm selling my Xtreme Xtractors for $1800.00 so....$1800.00 plus freight sounds excellent to me.

OR I can do a swap and send you one of these Xtreme Xtractors. :biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was a good deal , thanks!

However there were two Red ones in Indy that went for 2k each that looked just as new. A green one down in Miami for $1500.00 but I'm holding out for a Blue one.

If I run out of options I can get a brand new one for around 3 with no shipping from a couple of local distributors. I'd prefer used so I can still have some money left towards a Trio.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I hear ya. I'm not going broke so I'm not giving it away :) would cost me more then $2500 to replace it. If your local guy is knocking 20% off the price of a new one for you then why are you not just buying it for them? That's a huge discount they must have one sitting they can't move to take that sort of loss. Finally offer $2400 and ill ship it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:hopeless: :p

I appreciate that John, it's a fourth Rover so like you I have no real pressure yet.

Although once these Xtreme Xtractors go I could get caught off guard. Little storms can bring in work quick, small thunder storm last night brought 5-water losses this AM.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok how about this ill trade it to you for 800 and your best extreme extractor. We each pay the shipping of what we send.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sounds good to me. Deal. Ill run your card and ship it tomorrow. Thanks Richard. I didn't want to sell it but I. Have a buyer for the extreme all ready and the cash will pay for the RV pad for our new house. Lora says thanks you!

Back
Top Bottom