raffle record!

Mikey P

Administrator
36 pound bucket of Flex w/ Citrus Entry List

There have been 169 entries by 38 members.

Members that have entered this raffle:
Able 1, AshleyMckendree, Blue Monarch, carpetcleaner, Charlie Lyman, Dan, davegillfishing, dealtimeman, Erik, floorguy, Fred Boyle, GCCLee, handdi, hogjowl, Jay_wat, jcooper, Jeremy N, Jerry, Jim Martin, jmo, joey895, Johnny, jwfoulk12, knoxclean, miksar, mirf, mwall2230, Newman, Paul Demers, Ron Lippold, Ruff Hewn, rwcarpet, Shane T, T Monahan, Terry, TimM, Vincent Feehan, Zee

but I'm surprised there are not even more entries

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I really like the new Flex with Citrus. It works really nice on the nasty rentals.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
View attachment 3380 View attachment 3381

Speaking of raffling .. I was thinking of selling tickets to win this mount .. 3.2 with under 900 hrs .. comes with hose reel - vac and solution .. tank, shelves .. mounted in a 2001 E250 extended with 122,000 miles .. $100 a ticket .. 85 ticket max ..

LOL now that's the way to get your asking price...I wonder how many 100dollar tickets you would actually sell...

What if you only sell 4-5 tickets? Will you ship the whole thing out to the winner if you only get 4-500bucks? Lol.

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
I have a reserve price .. haha .. I was thinking collecting all the checks .. if any :oldrolleyes: .. and once I got what I needed . Id cash-em all then announce the winner .. if I didnt sell enough, Id return the checks and collect more dust

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Maybe it's just me but I always have a hard time finding the raffles. In fact the only way I've been able to find them is by finding the link inside a thread promoting the raffle. It's possible this is holding down participation.

FredC

Village Idiot
There is a widget in the sidebar that displays the current raffles. They can also be found by going to the community dropdown on the main navbar.

but

iirc you are normally browsing with a 3rd party app that does not support many of the features of the forum.

Reactions: joey895

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
iirc you are normally browsing with a 3rd party app that does not support many of the features of the forum.[/QUOTE]

That's my problem...

The Clean Machine

Name
Lee Stockwell
When I'm out and about I use Tapatalk on my Samsung S4 for most MB action. However the Dolphin browser does a great job with the full site with all features. I use them both for their strong points.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Just entered 10 times using mobile version on my iPhone. Wasn't fun but I got it!

The Clean Machine

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
There is a widget in the sidebar that displays the current raffles. They can also be found by going to the community dropdown on the main navbar.

but

iirc you are normally browsing with a 3rd party app that does not support many of the features of the forum.

Ah, community, I got it now thanks.

Yes, I knew it wouldn't show on tapatalk but I wasn't finding it on the full browser on my computer either. Clearly I didn't look hard enough.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Whats next?

I gotta ton of rickets left and it's gonna take these guys years to regain their numbers, lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom