Rain Shields?

CapeCleaner

Can anyone provide me with assistance/information regarding rain shields - a clear plastic covering? - for the side door opening on vans? I want to be able to install something to shield the machine and equipment from getting soaked while the machine is running during less than ideal weather conditions. Obviously has to allow for exhaust. I'm sure I am not the first to think of this and thought with the wealth of experience here on MB someone could help. Pre-fabbed or custom matters not and pictures would be great.

Thanks!

PS - I've only been on this board a short time but have found it to be a gold mine of information. Can't wait to start giving back.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Possibly a rv awning type? Check RV stores,I just saw a full length type.Tuesday whilst working?

John Buxton

Your distributor can sell you a hose door that allows just the hoses to go through like whats on a Butler. No rain, and you can lock the truck up while cleaning when your in da hood.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The Vanopy from the Maker Co works well for us in the mechanic shop. It protects well against the sun but it really doesn't rain much at all here so we don't worry about that. I'm sure it would do well though.

maker

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

The Vanopy Quick Cover clips to the inside framing at the side or back doors. Weighs about 6lbs.
400 Denier Nylon Fabric. Plastic Frame. Available in many colors.

Retails $140 about 15 to ship

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom