Ram Force 1 TRUCKMOUNT

DoubleAA

Ok, I asked about the Black Stallion tm in a previous thread, now I'd like to know if anyone knows about the Ram Solutions Ram Force 1 Truckmount by ATEX. Whatever you guys could tell me would again be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Ryan

Amtex units are in the same boat as Chemtex... their crap. The heat exchanger will melt down if you don't constantly keep water flowing through it. You get what you pay for, there is a reason these manufacturers are so much cheaper then their competition.

Your going to be way better off getting a decent used machine.

janitrex

Find you a good used name brand truckmount- butler, prochem, hydramaster. Dont settle for a cheap junk machine when you can find good used ones out there. Remember you get what you pay for. Go to Truckmountdeals.com or look on jondon's classifieds section. Lots of good deals you just have to look. I would suggest you find a good used butler or hydramaster cds unit, good machines with very little to go wrong on them. There have been guys out there that have bought those cheap machines and the downtime has cost them their business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom