Rat Nastys Commercial Carpeting

postaldave

:mrgreen: Cimex En-cap First on a crusty commercial carpet, then HWE after, Question do you use a En-cap rinse in the HWE Process. I Think it would be a Must Do. What's You're Comment!! Postaldave

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
You can pre-scrub with a Cimex and it work fine. If you're going to add an encap rinse it would benefit if you post pad with a nice fluffy cotton.

John Watson

I would HWE first to remove as much as you can, then when dry, (after the wick back has occured) follow up with an encap clean. We did this on a trashed out office of a major trucking co with night to day results. client very well pleased. Make sure you qualify with client first about the extra steps and process so you can get a fair price for your services. We bid against .15-20 per sq and got it for .30

We apply our TLC first and then rou can use your cimex with pads or brush to aggitate, then rinse. I do use the O2 system and I did use the tripple strenth Snake oil encap. If one wanted they could also run a detergent solution instead of a rinse through the TM.

A

amazingcleansc

John Watson said:
I would HWE first to remove as much as you can, then when dry, (after the wick back has occured) follow up with an encap clean. We did this on a trashed out office of a major trucking co with night to day results. client very well pleased. Make sure you qualify with client first about the extra steps and process so you can get a fair price for your services. We bid against .15-20 per sq and got it for .30

We apply our TLC first and then rou can use your cimex with pads or brush to aggitate, then rinse. I do use the O2 system and I did use the tripple strenth Snake oil encap. If one wanted they could also run a detergent solution instead of a rinse through the TM.

or just cimex it if they dont care to pay .30 shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom