Rate my website.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You know my feelings on it. Horrible. And I say that with love.

I would like to see your new one when it hits.

The site you have is too all over the place and why everyone wants to make the phone number and info the smallest font on the page is beyond me.
You want people to call right? Then why in the hell hide the numbers from them??

Lastly and not leastly, Change your F'n logo....one of the worst I've seen.
Maybe if it was cleaned up a bit but it looks like hell on your site. I redid you log in about 5 minutes a year ago and I liked that one better. But you wouldn't' have it.

I'll have to see if I can find it. lol

PS. This thread should be in the Clean Room

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here ya go

Mine

CopyofFreshAir1.jpg

His (I had to use his avatar because he uses flash for the logo on the site and I'm lazy)

freshairproofppkk.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Brian I already kow how you feel. lol

My Logo looks horrible on that page, its been stretched to much.. My Logo is actually very pretty..... It looks good on my van. lol duh

Ok.. I guess now I should ask everyone................. hows my logo? lol got two in that picture..

HPIM0500.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
at first I thought you had duallies on that van
Then I realized you took the pic to see how the rim would look. :)
They'd never hold the weight

Now your pic has changed :roll:

Your Logo looks fine by me. Readable, clean, descriptive

Becker

Name
Becker
Do you have 12 or more vans running?

Logo is better than mine and 100 times better than Greg Crowley's..

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have a few.. Each vehicle is numbered to keep track of he maintenance and such.. cleaning girls cars, and such..

Becker said:
Do you have 12 or more vans running?

Logo is better than mine and 100 times better than Greg Crowley's..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It took a while to load, never good for someone impatient like me.

That video of Brian Bock is pretty large, takes up a lot of space you could use to market you, not Brian.

Overall not as bad a Brian R. makes it out, but I'm sure the new one will be even better.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I think your old one looks fine. I had the same kid design mine and I get tons of hits off it. I think you even got a few of my pictures on yours lol! We are our own toughest critics so dont let brian robinsons review ruin your day . I agree with you for what tyler charged us to do that website you cant beat it with a stick even if he took forever to get it done. I have never changed mine because I get plenty of hits on it so why spend more money to re do it?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
lmao as a matter of fact thats me cleaning a restaurant in a hotel that flooded on your commercial carpet cleaning page. I guess I am an employee of fresh air now lol. Although I must say that pic of my glided 2 jet wand on the ugly hotel carpet wasnt the most flattering. That place was trashed, a storm drain over flowed and washed in a bunch dirty muddy water

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Would you pay $50.00 for a turd? A bad website is more expensive than what you pay for it.

It's not as bad as I am making it out to be. I just know it can be better and I hate to see good guys not get the customers they deserve by having a website that will turn them off more times than not.

If you have a website that is SEOed and pretty with a good conversion rate, priceless.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well, Junior.. I Didn't know that was a picture of you on my site! thats funny.. I thought he got copyrighted pics.... Please don't sue me!!!!! LOL My new site should be lots better with my own pics I have been putting together......... I'll send you your cut!

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
joeynbgky said:
Well, Junior.. I Didn't know that was a picture of you on my site! thats funny.. I thought he got copyrighted pics.... Please don't sue me!!!!! LOL My new site should be lots better with my own pics I have been putting together......... I'll send you your cut!
No if my business tanks I will just force you to give me a job while I work on becoming a kentucky colonal.

Tyler Woods

Joey, the new site is looking good I appreciate the tweaking of some content originally posted that was from the old site. I have tried to have the conversation with you of paying your final bill, while you were busy building this new site the old site was in the backdrop working within my hosting and ability. The final total with late fees is adding up and I would like to get this settled and off the books. I have emailed and called with no response so if you get this please let me know the best option for your to settle up. I know economics is tough right now so if we need to do a payment plan that is fine as well.
Thank you

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Well as most board members know. I built a new site because u basically put up a childish front page because u got mad I was building a new site. Whatever was on,my site I owned not u. The coding was not correct. So since u and junior are in cahoots have gim pay my bill or take me to court. U messed up not me. Then u called att and pretended to be me and buy my domain name out from under me. They recorded it send me a bill ill pay it. But will not pay late charges

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
If you have a designer create anything for you he owns it by default. Creative people are given lots of favoritism in the laws. Before you have anyone do any creative type work as an independent contractor you need to have a contract that spells out ownership of the work before it is started. No contract means the designer owns and you are allowed to use it. Just a heads up in the future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom