Ray's the man and CMS (Carpet Maintenance Supply) rocks

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Thank you Ray for excellent service.
Third time in a row, that Ray's excellent company and service comes through.

A few months ago I was in a bind and needed a few solution hoses in a hurry, as I was swamped. Ray drove all the way and delivered them the same day. Saved my butt. No extra charge, just his excellent every day price.

The same today. I ordered some stuff yesterday and today it was at my door step (well, porch)- THANK YOU RAY!

CMS's prices are competitive, the service is second to none and always done with a smile.

Much appreciated and highly recommended.

Mikey P

Administrator
I can top that.

Monday afternoon the management of the local D league Basket Ball team calls me and wants their court cleaned by Thursday. Made the play offs and the national TV crew is coming.

Ray and his walk behind scrubber comes down on Wednesday with out a fight and doesn't even want to be pad. Which he will be.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
True GENTLEMAN in our industry are a gem to find.

Others in this league that I have found would include:

Lora & John from Superior who have bought equipment for me, and freighted it to me before I have even paid for it.

Rick & Nancy from Excellent-Supply who have been invaluable to my commercial business.

All the crew from Jon-Don.

Gary & Jim Bethel from PowerClean Australia.

I'm sure there are others out there that have not as yet received the recognition that they so rightly deserve.

K.R.A.F.T. prevents me from naming some others. :confused:

:yoda:

Last edited by a moderator:

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Could not agree more with you Ofer. Ray and his team at CMS are the very best. It would have been very hard for me to be where I am without them.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Ray's an excellent example of GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. We've been impressed! In fact Ray has become a Releasit distributor for Central California, making it easier for the California crowd to receive Releasit faster than having it shipped from Florida. You can now call CMS when you need to order Releasit in California. Ray's team will take good care of you. We're pleased to now have CMS as part of our distribution team. We're confident they'll take good care of our west coast friends!

Last edited:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ray. You should do everything within your means to gain Mardie's (sorry Marty's) seal of disapproval.

It is one of the most coveted and efficient marketing tools in the industry.

Once you gain it, your sales will soar like you wouldn't believe it.

P.S. Marty- Hey, psst................:winky: !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I appreciate you Marty......................

............................ from afar. :pig:

:yoda:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom