Re: Ohio Guys and SE MI Floods

LeeCory

Re: Ohio Guys and SE MI

Exactly why I am getting started in that business. It just seems to rain more than I ever remember it doing in the past.

It irritates me that I have so many wet spots in my lawn and I have a hard time getting it mowed.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

no flooded streets here today.
Rained all day off and on, but no deluge.

we don't do any WD to speak of anyway.
Only small ones and only for current custys

..L.T.A.

Scott

Got a few, but most of the water was well south and west of us. Talked to Nater's bro. Dave in Grand Rapids today and they had over 60 calls for WD between last night and today.

Scott

A. wilson

Can someone post a pic of what rain looks lie? I think I forgot, dry as a bone down here.....

glenboy

Name
GLEN

just got back from wisconsin dells and had a chance to see lake delton the lake that emptied itself into the river and wow it was a sight and we also got too take those detours that go for ten miles because of rising water . i have a couple good pics of dry lake delton could use some help getting them up here ........otherwise WISCONSIN DELLS is a great family place stayed at the POLYNESIAN RESORT it was all good

Supersucker

I just got back from Wisconsin working claims for a big insurer. I had about 90% denials, no one had the sewer backup / sump pump overflow endorsement, there were also quite a few due to seepage & groundwater through the sub grade windows as well as the actual flooding.

When you go to these jobs don't tell the customer that they have coverage because so many do not and that will cause a lot of greif for you and them. Of course, coverage or not time is of the essence.

If you are thinking of jumping into WD right now, go for it, most of these basements are easy to dry, no subfloor, few cabinets etc., and many I was looking at were small in size.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

We had so many in the last few weeks, even Brian Hanna went out and did 5 last Saturday. We have been running 3-7 crews on flood jobs alone every day for almost 2 weeks, plus we're busy as all get out cleaning :-)

Chris A

Name
Chris

other than screwing up my boating weekends, I'm unaffected

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom