Reall good STUPID question-Injection Sprayers

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Ok so explain the simple fact to a non scientific kind of guy.

Your solution line hooks up to the Hydroforce/Injection sprayer and your Rinse water (Detergent) is mixing with your Pre-Spray in the Sprayer tank?

Or do you have to make an extra trip to the van to do something with your metering??

Confused....

Straighten me out so I can get one.

Can I use one with a Porty or just a TM?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
jstucky said:

Your solution line hooks up to the Hydroforce/Injection sprayer and your Rinse water (Detergent) is mixing with your Pre-Spray in the Sprayer tank? Yes. Is this a question?

Or do you have to make an extra trip to the van to do something with your metering?? The amount of product you use in your rinse water has an inconsequential effect on the prespray chemicals at the factory metered tip of 9-1. I spray without a tip (unscrew and take off the yellow plug where the suction tube connects to the proportioner) and it sprays at a 4-1 ratio.

Confused....

Can I use one with a Porty or just a TM? I use my TM one with my 100 psi porty and it works fine, but they make a low psi one for that purpose,

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
jstucky said:

Your solution line hooks up to the Hydroforce/Injection sprayer and your Rinse water (Detergent) is mixing with your Pre-Spray in the Sprayer tank?

Or do you have to make an extra trip to the van to do something with your metering??

Confused....

Can I use one with a Porty or just a TM?

Jordan, it's doesn't "mix in jug" it "siphons" from the jug and mixes in the line as you're spraying .

No you don't have to turn the TM chem feed off, cause it's detergent too.
If you run an acid rinse, then I would turn it off

they make a different HF for a porty, but other than the handle, i don't know if it's any different or not

.L.T.A.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Isn't the neutral PH of some Neutral rinses affect the Higher PH of the pre-spray??

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Wow..

Steve, Jim, Art, Larry

Quick, simple answers from 4 very knowledgable veterans!!!

Thanks guys!!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
jstucky said:

Your solution line hooks up to the Hydroforce/Injection sprayer and your Rinse water (Detergent) is mixing with your Pre-Spray in the Sprayer tank? The mix happens in-line not in the sprayer jug.

Or do you have to make an extra trip to the van to do something with your metering?? Most products you meter use a qt to 5 gallons (20:1) They get diluted another 30:1 if you meter is set at 3 GPH. So the final dilution is around 600:1. Too little to effect whatever you are spraying from your HydroForce.

Confused....

Can I use one with a Porty or just a TM? Get the low pressure model for use at 100 to 200 PSI.
Scott

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom