Reasonable Electric Hose Reel

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
when will it be avail? any way to make the solution line live? once my tnt is in the truck if it fits i will buy this..i have no desire to hand reel hose all day and spending 1500.00 isnt a good feeling solution

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Is this a new line? Price is right. I prefer my reels seperate like Butler, but thats a matter of choice. How much vacuum does it hold 2 inch?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dave;

The electric drive is just for the vac reel.

The vac reel holds 200 ft. of 2" hose.

Mr. Lockhart can bring it with your TM.

Larry

Name
Ross Martin
Larry, saw this the other day on your site and thought very reasonable.

If this came in a 3 reel version, I would start saving my pennies. Something like this:
View attachment 1254

BTW, the Powermax and Odor Attack are working great.
Gonna order the 25lb Odor Attack. Have to call Ray and ask him about some other products that I can replace with yours.

Lots of my customers would like an electric hose reel . . .

but the investment has been too high.

What do you think of this one ? :
View attachment 1248

http://www4.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=1276

Larry

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
The link didn't work for me. Anyone who doesn't have an electric reel is working way to hard at the end of a job.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Looks very similar to rokan reel, 250'. Is it same size reel?
Other than motor on other side and different belts

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Now ya post a thread on hose reels, nice

Good price, if they would have only shown up a couple months ago I might have went this route.

Name
Steve Lawrence
We only have a 50' of 2.5" hose on the reel. Takes about 20-30 seconds to reel up All the rest is loose so it stays clean. I can't see dragging 200' of hose thru dirt and driveways and then taking it into customers home. You guys must do a lot of hose cleaning.

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi Larry:

I know this is asking a lot-but if the dimensions could be changed to fit atopa Butler tank, I’d take 2 now, and probably more would in the future. Email ifpossible.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>
Sincerely,<o:p></o:p>
Dale

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Hi Larry:

I know this is asking a lot-but if the dimensions could be changed to fit atopa Butler tank, I’d take 2 now, and probably more would in the future. Email ifpossible.<o:p></o

<o:p> </o
Sincerely,<o:p></o
Dale

Dale;

We have narrowed the footprint of the dual reel:

View attachment 2258

http://www4.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=1276

I don't know the dimensions you have available.

Center vac reel is 15" wide.

Also made with 12" center vac reel.

Larry

Last edited:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I can't see dragging 200' of hose thru dirt and driveways and then taking it into customers home. You guys must do a lot of hose cleaning.

People actually do that?

I take them in sections of 50's w/out touching the ground, the way Rob shows it in his video on utube.

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi Larry:

To fit atop of a Butler tank the barrel of the reel cannot have over 28" circumference.I know that you can't make a couple reels-but in my opinion Butler charges so much for their electric reel, that somone needs to make some. Because you can buy a standard Butler-throw away the reel and pay this price and still pay less then to order an electric reel from them. Also with an electric reel, thiers could be made longer (more capacity) because the operator could easily guide the hose partially behind the fresh water tank as it rolled in.

S
incerely,<o:p></o>
Dale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom