Received my airpath yesterday

Able 1

Name
Keith
I love this thing!

3 jobs three tips.

I just seem to have no room in my van, it sits on the front seat. My helper might just have to sit on a bucket in back. I could just hear my customers say "How many you got back there".

My prices are still the same but they will get addicted to the dry times and there aren't too many companies around here that use them.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Able 1;

Several of our customers use the AirPath, in conjunction with the Angle-Jet glided wand to offer guaranteed drying times of 30 minutes.

A stronger prespray dilution is another step in the process.

Larry Cobb

Chads

Supportive Member
I love my Airpaths except they say you can stack them, Yeah good luck with that!

Raedan

DP-AIRPATH-EA.jpg

Mine stack easy 8)

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Able 1 said:
I love this thing!

3 jobs three tips.

I just seem to have no room in my van, it sits on the front seat. My helper might just have to sit on a bucket in back. I could just hear my customers say "How many you got back there".

My prices are still the same but they will get addicted to the dry times and there aren't too many companies around here that use them.

how long did it take you to clean each room? say 100-200sqft each

are you able to dry stairs just as fast? if yes, did u use the air path or did u have to use a blower?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I just tell them that stairs take longer to dry, but I will give them shoe covers.

If they ask why, I say that I use a different tool. Then I end up using my wand to clean them anyway, and I tell them that I used the wand so that they would dry a little bit faster. I tell them I couldn't fit the fan on the stairs but the stairs should only take a couple of hours to dry instead of most the day. Then they are extremely happy. Especially if they see the neat little stair tool sitting by the stairs, and then they see me grunting and struggling with a greenhorn wand on their stairs. "It's a lot easy to manuver the smaller tool, but it just doesn't do as nice of a job so I figured I'd use our floor wand so the stairs would look better and dry faster. I can't do it on all stair cases but it just happened to work out for you."

hogjowl

Idiot™
I think you may have been talking so much that you didn't notice that your stair tool gets the stairs dry as quick as the glided wand does.

Unless you were humping your new fan and forgot the dry strokes.

Greenie

unless that stair tool is a real piece.

just made my first 14" wide 40" long stair wand, gonna see how it does for cutting time on straight flights.

Able 1

Name
Keith
tmdry-

Just add the time it would take to take to get them out of your van and get them on the carpet.
(What 5 mins.)

As far as the stairs go I put it on top and let it hang over dries twice as fast as nothing.

1 tip and a call back to say how wonderfull job i did, today. (Airpath, "priceless")

Able 1

Name
Keith
Well you start your first room pre spray ect... then back to the van get the wand, then go back to turn off your rince and pick up the airpath. Good to go!

Got a little weight to it, but not bad if you carry it right.

Name
Nate W.
Harry Myers said:
Are they that good I have been thinking about a couple.

I got 4 of the black ones (picture above) right before the new blue ones came out.. I believe the new ones are more durable but the drying principles are the same.. They do dry the carpet faster, but not 15mins fast.. All in all, faster times than a blower.. it was a good investment..

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
admiralclean said:
I think you may have been talking so much that you didn't notice that your stair tool gets the stairs dry as quick as the glided wand does.

Unless you were humping your new fan and forgot the dry strokes.

I have the 1.5 in swivel head stair tool with 1 jet. It doesn't seem to get the stairs dry as fast as my greenhorn wand. (And no I don't do a dry stroke when I use the wand, only the stair tool.)

Jonathon

I have a few airpaths. The only problem Ive had with them is sometimes you can blow pictures off of walls in small areas, so be careful. One customer called and said that she was so happy that her carpets were dry before the techs left, but she was a little disappointed that her framed diploma wasnt framed anymore... oopps.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I knocked a pic off the wall with a snail mover but none so far with the airpath, but i do see how it could happen in a small room, that thing moves some air!

Moser Bros.

A friend of mine told me that he blew dirt from under the fridge all over the kitchen, before recleaning the tile, that the airpath is ideal for large rooms and doesn't help much with small room drying times.

I rearly move all the furniture, so If I bought one, I'd have to double my prices on the quick drying process including moving all the furniture, either that or I'd be afraid that I'd blow dust around like a dirty ceiling fan!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom