Recoil 3 Vid, interesting setup

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Actually sounded like he had decent vacuum and pretty good pressure. I would imagine 2x02 jets so heat wouldn't be an issue with a LG.
n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NDmDxdnGLYn]

A

amazingcleansc

i hope this is not to attract customers. it sounds from the offset like hes trying to explain how big his wiener is.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jeezz not to knock the guy but rigging a portable in a trailer doesn't make it a truck mount....it just makes it a poser mount. :roll:

Would you want your customer to look inside the trailer? It just doesn't instill confidence, regardless of it power, it's still a beefed up porty.

We all do what we have to do to get by, but once he earns a little money he should buy a real TM and use the Porty for high rise, upholstery cleaning and spot cleaning.

"do you see the 100ft of vacuum hose?" I see the 100 foot of extension cord too! I'd at least get the same color cord if I were going to use 50-footers.

It does have some pop from the heater but vacuum? I notice he only pulls back and never overlaps, is it not capable of continuously triggering and making vacuum passes?

I'm sure Jim does good work, and it looked to be doing a decent job, despite the use of a Micky Mouse setup.

Sorry if i stepped on any toes but it's my opinion. It's just not what I think of when I think of professional carpet cleaning.

You may think different and you have a right to your opinion....................no matter how wrong you are! :twisted:

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
The guy sounds like a fight announcer introducing the porty. I like how he has the LG heater mounted.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Richard,

You just hurt Bob Savage's and Terry's feelings, lol.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I didn't mean to, and they should'nt feel like I did. I've seen their setups and they not portables in disguise. The units maybe components, but their is some real engineering with their systems.

Scott Rogers

Doc Holliday said:
I didn't mean to, and they should'nt feel like I did. I've seen their setups and they not portables in disguise. The units maybe components, but their is some real engineering with their systems.

Hey Eddie put a lot of thought in undersizing the internal hoses down to 1.25" those unmarked switches no pressure gauge ( have to use a add on), undersized electric cords. that flimsy ass handle Thats some engineering. Im just not saying what type.

F

FB7777

Well Mr. Chavez, I did not realize you were such an expert on our equipment.

I don't normally respond to such attacks, but when I see that are stellar reputation of nearly 40 years of building the finest, most powerful 300 CFM + truckmounted extractors on the planet I feel the need to correct the lies.

When I am not chasing would be copy cats off my property, you will find me, Ed ValEntOOn down at the local Ace Hardware purchasing the finest American made tie straps, L brackets and extension cords money can buy.

What the competition will never understand is that Here at Double Cross American we learned that you don't need a toll free number for customers and you damn strraight don't need a money back guarantee

Alls you need is a slick phone pitch and a few internet shills and an endless supply of newbies looking to get fleeced out of $3 grand

Sure its a lot of money but as the saying goes...

One mans fortune hopefully becomes my Good Fortune

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Fred I have a Cross american vac booster if you want to buy one

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well, it would be hard to find a beter "truckmount" for the money
It would be hard to find a truck mount in that trailer! :wink:

A Porty strapped down posing a TM doesn't count!

Nice truck and trailer, now he just needs a true TM, gas or electric (Terry or Bob)!

F

FB7777

I built my fine business despite running 2 single cord Banes for the first 13 years :shock:

thank goodness the internet bulletin boards came along

JDS87

I'm guessing his bottom line will look better without a gas guzzling truckmount.

Looks like he is getting good results on that berber.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Maybe?
However propane isn't free either and a HX unit wouldn't need propane.

I do believe he could clean twice as fast if he had a real TM in there an not nursing this one along.

That slow stroking is costing him money and putting me to sleep. There's more to a bottom line than the fuel bill, if a little fuel will double your production then gas me up baby! :wink:

Results are fine, I'm not arguing results, I'm arguing whether it's professional grade or not. Again I don't mean to knock any brand,I've seen several different brands of these portables turned TM's.

You know, if that's all you can afford great, use it if it's working for you.

Just don't fool yourself into thinking you have "a rig" out in the driveway, because what you have out in the driveway "is rigged".

There are places for porty's in our industry, but strapped down to the floor ain't the best place for them.

Bottom line if I wanted electric TM I'd buy a serious electric TM, like Terry's or Bob's units.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I loved my Recoil, The first thing I did was put a 2" fitting on it and run 200ft all day long.

My only reason for selling was because I went "OP only" for a few years.

But I did LOL when he used a red broom handle as a pointing device :)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
JDS87 said:
I'm guessing his bottom line will look better without a gas guzzling truckmount.

not by pulling trailer, John.
he's burning 20-30% more gas pulling a trailer as opposed to having the same weight load "inside" a van.
not to mention additional wear and tear on the tow vehicle

Rich already addressed the increased productivity with a TM too

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Here's some reasonable reply for the esteemed Mr. Chavez. Firstly, I have never left my Recoil in the van, as I cheat and use a Kleenrite 3200 watt heater, I believe Bob Savage uses the same one for his truck mounts.If I used a propane heater, with the auto fill and dump on my system, I could easily leave it in the van and run 2 cords for power or run a genset and just haul hose. Because of where I focus my business, I don't need to.Here's a 140 foot run ion a church I do. Notice the wand on it's side and no leakage. Myth busted. Notice the carpet is cleaned up nicely. Full chop stroke, triggered front and back, one dry stroke and dry by the time I was packing up. One of the keys to the longer runs is booster placement, but that's another story.

bills014.jpg

See the vac booster?
bills017.jpg

Older Kleenrite heater 3250 watts

bills019.jpg

Look WAY to the north- there's the Recoil.

bills018.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Willy I'd never knock you, I know you've you have been around the block and have owned TM's and chose to use portables because it better fits your business model of high rise work.

I'm not even intentionally slamming the really recoil. I'm slamming any posers that think that a portable in your truck turns it into a TM.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
yeah because you know willy will kick your chalupa eating ass

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom