Recommended floor cleaner for customers?

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I remember reading a post about a machine that consumers can buy that cleans tile and grout instead of the mopping method? I have had two customers this week ask me if I could recommend something that they could use that puts clean water down and picks the dirty water back up. Any info on this would be great.

Chris A

Name
Chris
swiffer wet jet, minimizes the damage they can do. I usually try to tell them to leave the grout alone as much as possible.

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
One of the ladys that I did a job for today says thats what she uses now and wanted something else.

Name
Ron lippold
get your good customers some ultra chem labs cleaner and conditioner and a micro fibre swiffer and a 1/2 gal hf pump up sprayer 67 and change charge 78 and you have a customer for life

TimP

The wet swiffer isn't the best thing for ceramic tile. The tile surface it may be ok, but it isn't so well for the grout lines.

The hoover wet vac thing is a toy if you ask me. I've used one, although it's probably better than a mop since it keeps people on the right track for cleaning their floor.

The best thing for customers is a neutral cleaner if not a 4 oz per gallon mixture of windex. Spray the solution down like we do, scrub with a brush of some sort even a nylon dish brush for bad areas. And wipe up with a mop or towel, rinse the mop with clean water as you pick up the dirt. Or even use the hoover machine.

Anyway that's my opinion.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
c_adkins said:
swiffer wet jet, minimizes the damage they can do. I usually try to tell them to leave the grout alone as much as possible.

Nothing better than making dirt shine

huh?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom