Recommended Prespray for Apartments

diamond brian

Well, I know that if under-diluted, the citric acid solution is sticky. But I never noticed a problem when metering a minute amount.

I'm not a true technician as many of you are. That's why I rely heavily upon your opinions when dealing with this stuff. I try to give back when I can on topics of finance, economics, marketing, etc.

DevilDog

Absolutely ridiculous question. What pre=spray to use for apartments? The same pre=spray you use for residential. Jesus H. Christ.

Why would it be different?

And please don't tell me that apartments are so much worse, that is b.s.. I used to do nothing but apartment cleaning...they are usually no worse than the average house you are going to clean.

What you use in a house should be fine for an apartment...it is just f'n soil gals. That is it. If it gets it out of houses....it will get it out of apartments.

The only real difference you might have in apartments is spills and stains....but even then it is not that much different.

And please do not tell me you are using high ph products loaded with butyl to clean carpets so YOU can go faster becasue YOU need to go faster because YOU are not charging enough because YOU don't get it.

Babies, pets, and adults all lay on those carpets. What you use in apartments should be relatively safe just like what you should be using in the residential environment and on most commercial carpets.

DevilDog

John Olson

Name
John Olson
meAt said:
Brian, have you ever used citric acid and checked it out the next day after drying?

It's one of the most sticky residues I've ever seen

I've never met John Olson, but from reading his posts, I figure he's a straight shooter.
But i have to say, my personal experience with CTI's Last Step was less than favorable.
I found it to be a terrible rinse agent and left carpets gummy.
The remaining two gallons I had stayed on the shelf for over a year til i finally dumped them out

..L.T.A.

Hmm That's the first I heard that about Last Step. As a Acid Rinse Formula D from Steam Way is hands down the best in my opinion. Last Step isn't a "true" acid rinse but more of a rinse that is on the acid side but never have I heard it leaving a gummy residue.

I have one company that uses both Formula D and Last Step (1 brother likes last step the other formula D)

Joe Couch

Hey Todd, if you are referring to me in your post, you obviously didn't read my first post nor the one in the center of the first page.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
DevilDog said:
A

Babies, pets, and adults all lay on those carpets. What you use in apartments should be relatively safe just like what you should be using in the residential environment and on most commercial carpets.

DevilDog

Pound pUppIE, you still killing babies with your SOLVENT protector??

you're really are a nimcompoop, and flaming one at that

..L.T.A.

CTI

CTI Extreme clean is my favorite for dirty apartments with the Energy Booster....

steve r

In the apartment business we are always looking for better and cheaper.

just have em call me. or just wait a while and ill get to them. :twisted:

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
iv been using judson juice all this week and it's great stuff
try it i dont think you can go wrong with it,

i'll be doing a clean off against a hydramaster running prochem chems late next week
in a rat nasty apt
i'll let you know how it goes with the judson reactor running judson juice

steve r

joe, im just messing with you i hope you know. im just a small time hack here trying to make a better living for myself.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Most emulsifiers can be used as a prespray and rinse.
You use more product in a prespray thus more of a bang.
Just like CTI's Extreme clean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom