Recommended Spotting Technique With Cimex?

Joe Couch

I have only used my Cimex twice and wanted to know what the best technique for handling spots was.

Do you use the same product you encap with and is there a special method for doing spots?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I believe according to the SHAMPOO geeks on Ricky's sales board that the qt spray bottle with "Punch" applied with a heel and toe dance will suffice. And running the cimex and grinding it in will perform miracles!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Congratulations on acquiring your new Cimex!

Don't mind Jimmy. He's an unhappy fella. As usual, he's having trouble being pleasant. Sadly, Jimmy tries to feel better about himself by trying to run others down. It's kind of funny and it's kind of sad all at the same time.

To answer your question: Here's a copy of an article that I wrote for CM Magazine explaining how to tackle recurring spill stains using the encap method. If you will carefully follow these steps to the letter (using a good crystallizing encap detergent), recurring spill stains can be eliminated for good.
http://www.cmmonline.com/article.asp?IndexID=6635489

You'll find that most of your normal spots and stains will simply disappear by scrubbing with the Cimex alone. Its strong planetary agitation is the key to its effectiveness. And when you combine a good encap detergent with appropriate pads, you should be able to knock out most any type of soil you're likely to run into.

If you have questions or need assistance, give me a call and I'll be happy to help you 1-800-330-1888 x201. I can share some tips that will help you work efficiently with your new Cimex.

Enjoy!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Not quite the squeaky clean board like ICS where all your shills load up the posts?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Jimmy is rick stalker. Truth is Jimmy has been mad ever since Rick refused to let Jimmy have his baby. Jimmy hasn't been the same since...

Jimmy Ladwig wrote:
If I can't have him no one can. (twitch) Shampoo!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom