red vanish

Todd Anthony

I have used some Red Vanish on a Mikes hard raspberry lemonade stain on my carpet at home and it appears to have bleached the carpet so that it is alot lighter there then anywhere else. it did however get the stain out but now this is a problem.

I didn't rinse it. I wonder if I was suppose to? I thought this product was designed for VLM cleaning and didn't have to be rinsed.

This carpet could be considered ruined if I did this in a custys home. I wont be using this product any longer. What else is there that this won't happen with?

I would like to post a picture of this but I don't know how to do that on here. I have a picture of an orange drink stain that didn't come out and it has the bleach out on it too. Not good.

Thanks

PS I wasn't drinking the hard lemonade, it was for the ladies. I'm more of a beer guy.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I had something similar happen to me when I used Prochem 2 step red relief. I just got a quart of the Prochem one step , worked it with a steamer and towel and instant hero. I rinsed right after.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom