Reets Drying Academy question

BUSY BEE

has anyone on this board been to the ASD 3 day course? I've been drying by the old conventional ways for years and just got an E-TES a while back and feel hot air drying is a better way to dry especially in a cold low humidity place like Reno/Tahoe. I've heard good things but would like more input from anyone else out there.....thanks, Bill

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've sent 2-of my supervisors and 2-tech's, it will change how you view drying. Jeremy is a great instructor and even make himself available for tech support.

Definitely a class worth attending!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
After attending Dri Eaz's ASD 4 day course, that is my next drying school to attend.

Whatever happened to Keith that used to attend these boards, he talked quite a lot about heat drying in here.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
The last ASD course I took was Chuck Dewald's Structure Drying School in 2005.
I have been using a couple of the 240 volt E TES's for a couple of years, so when I thought I was due for a refresher course in our rapidly changing industry I chose Reet's Worlds Fastest Drying System. Total cost, including air fare, lodging, rental car, ect was about 2k, or the price of the Extech i5 so I was expecting a lot.
Jeremy Reets delivered; I got my money's worth from his course. He is a nice guy and did all the teaching of the WFD course. He is very knowledgeable and the class time flew by. Jeremy broke the class down in to teams to dry the flood house and the competition was fun. There were also some bonuses I did not plan on:
Ron Colling of Interlink Supply was there. Also a nice guy and very knowledgeable about drying and equipment.
The guys on my team were all supervisors for large drying companies and I got a different perspective on the drying industry.
The Peachtree hotel was great, good food, pools, clean and very friendly people. The hotel was located in a small town, so there were other places to go for food and drink or fun.

Name
Danny Strickland
Joel and Jeremy Reets are good people.

I wounder how much influence Steve Swan had on Jerm? Steve had more common sense than most in the teaching profession!!!

leesenter

I had to take a second ASD class as part of my application to become an ASD teacher. Many people have asked me what I thought of the class and I answer the same way each time. If you think you have got drying down pat, this class will smack the smugness right out of you.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
does Reets benefit financially from the sale of etes units?? not saying he is a bad guy either way. IMO heat drying has its place I don't see it replacing conventional drying remember in most case the customer must still be able to inhabit the home during the process. also you don't make any more money with rental over conventional drying process and you have the added costs of all the equipment. the TES machine is great but IMO its too big for a normal loss and too small for a huge soaker house. the eTES IMO is a very useful machine mine has made me alot of money. it works great for drying specialty materials such as something that matches the rest of the house and would have to all be replaced at substantial costs with conventional methods.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom