Referral form question

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I got five names and phone numbers today from a referral form that I gave a first time customer. Wanted to get some feedback on if calling these people and offering free 100 sqft. of carpet or tile cleaning would be to intrusive?

Al

Hey Dave,

I think 100 sf of cc or tile is a good offer both for you and the new client. That's what we do as well, when a new client comes from our referral forms.
If the client that gave you the referrals also gave you phone #'s then I would call the new prospects, if they gave you the address only, you should mail first then a follow up call.
Many times the HO will call the people they referred you to and let them know you will be calling.

8)

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I know they have that no call law? Was't sure if people would get pissed for getting the call. One of the first things that I plan on saying is that I got your number from your friend who reffered me to you.

Al

I know they have that no call law? Was't sure if people would get pissed for getting the call. One of the first things that I plan on saying is that I got your number from your friend who reffered me to you.

I had concerns about that too but No problems thus far, and a good amount of jobs schedual from the calls. I think if the client knows the people well enough to put down a phone # when we only ask for the address, (we never ask for phone #) then your good to call.

Good Luck 8)

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Dave,
Would you mind posting the referral form that you use to give to your clients to get the names, addresses?

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
Not sure how to post the form if you send me your email I will send it over to you. I offer the customer 10% off for a list of five names and also 20 off the next time they clean for each referral that uses my servce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom