releasit ds/scrub pad on a polisher encaps an old la z boy

A

amazingcleansc

Mother in law's beach house. Cimex'ed the olefin beach house carpet. there was a SICK la z boy chair. all i had was releasit ds so i stuck a fiber max on edit it was a fiber PLUS pad. thanks tmdry pad on a sander/polisher.

I had cleaned the whole thing before i thought about pictures except for this last little part.

IMAG0585.jpg

IMAG0590.jpg

it came out GREAT!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The fact that you are on 'cleaning terms', let alone talking terms with your in law deserves its own commendation.

Well done!

For both I mean.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
'ave a look for Gary H Heacock @ Mikeyfest about four years ago. :wink:

Ooroo,

:roll:

PS :::: You're also a naughty boy for "shampoooooooing" upholstery. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

amazingcleansc

It was slightly slower than HWE would have been, but there was a learning curve going on. I tried 2 different bonnets before i got the cajones to stick the fiber pad on it.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Wow fiber max on upholstery, you're one brave man!

Sometimes I use the Makita set @ 600rpm's(lowest setting) to prescrub if needed, but I've only used tuways and one time fiber plus, I just think fiber max is too aggressive. But you said that's all you had. :mrgreen:

A

amazingcleansc

tmdry said:

Sometimes I use the Makita set @ 600rpm's(lowest setting) to prescrub if needed, but I've only used tuways and one time fiber plus, I just think fiber max is too aggressive. But you said that's all you had. :mrgreen:

it was a fiber plus. thanks for pointing that out. i had it higher than 600 rpms though. the chair was completely trashed and the mother in law wouldn't care.

When it dried it looked like a champ. slightly crunchy, releasit style. 8)

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
amazingcleansc said:
tmdry said:

it was a fiber plus. thanks for pointing that out. i had it higher than 600 rpms though. the chair was completely trashed and the mother in law wouldn't care.

Oh ok Fiber Plus shiteatinggrin

A

amazingcleansc

tmdry said:
amazingcleansc said:
tmdry said:

Oh ok Fiber Plus shiteatinggrin

I was confused because its fibermax PLUS pads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom