Remember my TM I bought?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
If you remember the TM I bought a few months ago.......... I got scared cause I didnt know how to fix it......... Well, I should have kept it. The guy who bought it.. ettie, fixed it up and put in in a new van, and has it for sale on ebay....... He has done a great job on this thing.

here it was before

HPIM0517.jpg

here it is now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 2759.l1259

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Yea I remember.

The only thing that it hurts for him is the 0 feedback rating. Unless you're buying locally from him.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
He has is on craigslist. New cat pump and just about everything else, everything is new. I woudl buy it again, but that just doesn't make any sense lol. He has done a good job.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
joeynbgky said:
If you remember the TM I bought a few months ago.......... I got scared cause I didnt know how to fix it......... Well, I should have kept it. The guy who bought it.. ettie, fixed it up and put in in a new van, and has it for sale on ebay....... He has done a great job on this thing.

I think you'll find it's a 2004 model van.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
yup....older van, old truckmount..... DIRTY WANDS!!

Why don't some or most carpet cleaners clean up their most important tool?? A WAND! I look at guys running around "cleaning" carpets with the filthiest wands..you could barely see the jets, its all caked on crap, lint, hair.

It is one of the easiest things to clean up- get a couple oz of viper renew (or any acidic tile cleaner) dip a small towel in it, grab a small screwdriver, wrap the towel around it and start melting the caked on crap off the wand!
Once your done wash it off with your garden hose or pressure washer (that's what I do) so it wouldn't rust.

It will not scratch, and will clean just about any wand out there to a beautiful shine!

Ryan

I bet some new guy eventually bids 12k or so. I doubt he actually thinks he will get 15k, but if you want the bids to go high you have to set the buy it now price way high so people think its worth more then it really is.

Why don't some or most carpet cleaners clean up their most important tool?? A WAND! I look at guys running around "cleaning" carpets with the filthiest wands..you could barely see the jets, its all caked on crap, lint, hair.

I clean mine between each job AND I let my new customers know I do that. A little something something I learned form Harper.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Behr concrete etcher is half the price of viper renew, and it's available @ lowes/hd.

I feel slippery just looking at those pics of the amor all...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
tmdry said:
Behr concrete etcher is half the price of viper renew, and it's available @ lowes/hd.

I feel slippery just looking at those pics of the amor all...

Ya almost any of the acidic stuff will clean it... You only need about 2oz to clean up the wand perfectly. So price shouldn't matter that much.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
At the time I didn't know what the scratched up junky looking thing was. We cleaned it up. but it was already listed for sale with the van, so it went with it.

Ryan

joeynbgky said:
At the time I didn't know what the scratched up junky looking thing was. We cleaned it up. but it was already listed for sale with the van, so it went with it.

Wow... that sucks.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I kept the stair tool, the burnisher, the service master 175 a drimaster, and uph tool that is similar to the drimaster. And some odds and end stuff. Oh and the van. He decided 3 weeks after he bought it that he didnt need the van. I sold the van for 200 bucks only because I had to pay for a fork lift rental to take the machine out.

lance

One of the best equipment-cleaning tools is a small vapor steamer. Mine does 65 psi at 285 degrees.

If you can take off the manifold and glide of your wand, it is very fast and easy to clean the whole wand head at the end of the day. I got a used Prochem Quad on ebay some time back and did just that. The wand looks 100 times better than it did before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom