Remember that guy who tossed a fit over no Vortex?

Mikey P

Administrator
I mean he really flipped his wig when I rolled up in the Lima Bean.

well guess who got their carpet cleaned by us yesterday.. shiteatinggrin

I though we lost him for sure but low and behold.

Actually we've had a rash of customers booking lately that I've not seen in so long I figured they died, moved or found another broke dick.

always a nice ego boost.

TimP

Jim Martin said:
no one has even noticed mine is gone........not even me......

Its funny that hardly anyone realizes when you're an owner operator that they have the head guy doing all the work. They always ask me if I was the same guy as last time because they aren't sure. It just shows how people expect businesses to be big.

I've noticed a bunch of repeat customers flooding in lately, some that I thought were gone or broke. But it seems some were waiting till it got dirty again, and some probably used someone else and are back for good.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
TimP said:
Its funny that hardly anyone realizes when you're an owner operator that they have the head guy doing all the work. They always ask me if I was the same guy as last time because they aren't sure..

dayum...what's up wid'at???

it's a rookie mistake to sell your worth to a prospect based on a machine. :roll:
even worse if you're dumb enough to be SOLD one based on that premise....

..L.T.A.

John Watson

Thats just like asaying ya can kiss a ducks a$$ witout gittin any feathers or fluff in yor mouth!!!! Ya jest blow then suck!!!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ronbeatty said:
Larry, but if you got both, experience and equipment it is great. !gotcha!

I see it like this, Ron..
If an owner isn't utilizing the capacity at least 60% of the time, he's wasting money .
either to feed his ego, or he bought into the hype

..L.T.A.

steve r

Mikey P said:
I mean he really flipped his wig when I rolled up in the Lima Bean.

well guess who got their carpet cleaned by us yesterday.. shiteatinggrin

I though we lost him for sure but low and behold.

Actually we've had a rash of customers booking lately that I've not seen in so long I figured they died, moved or found another broke dick.

always a nice ego boost.

its probably because your doing such a good job they dont have to clean as often.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've had a few call after 5yrs. They don't expect anyone else, they mostly ask if I'm still in busn.
I've been lax in newsletters. Just keep in touch and get fridge magnets to them and they won't forget

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
TimP said:
Its funny that hardly anyone realizes when you're an owner operator that they have the head guy doing all the work.

I pulled up on a job 45 minutes late today. Mrs. Finkelgroover got a call from me 1.5 hr. before telling her I would be late. As she anwsered the door, the phone was in her hand, asking my girls if she could speak to my manager because she was sooo pissed off for me being late (upsold 2 sofas).

She calmed down after awhile and I upsold her a sectional!

I did repremand myself for showing up late.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom