Reminder Cards??

-JB-

Name
JB
REMINDERPOSTCARD.gif

I like this one, kinda looks like a birth announcement, really gets them to look at it.

danpauselius

One good idea I remember hearing was to take a before and after shot during the initial cleaning and then send them a reminder card that had those pictures on it that said "How are your carpets looking, it's been _______ months since we cleaned them"

duckster

Your carpet asked us to intervene. It feels walked on and unappreciated. If your carpet is being kept under foot it time to have us intervene once again. Dr Clean is just a phone call away.

danpauselius

I must say, Jim has one of the most polished images I've seen from any Owner Operator out there. Great work Jim!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
you could always hand write reminders ?

You could.but the trick to increase your cleanings from sending out reminders is to put them (even a post card like we do) in a envelope and hand address it to your client........

This is something that we have been testing (per instructions of the marketing person) for the last 2 or 3 months and our response has more then doubled...

A hand written envelope with the clients name and address will always get opened and looked at where as most the time a postcards gets shuffled into other mail and over looked or just gets a glance.....

Take a few months and test it for yourself...........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom