REMINDER: Winter is coming!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Get hot on those commercial accounts before it gets cold!!

A few thousand flyers, business cards and a smile may help... Go shake some hands. Call, mail, call... BNI, Chamber of Commerce or LeTip... Newspaper ads, radio spots, etc.... Whatever just do it now so it's already in the bag before it gets cold & the white fluffy stuff starts falling from the sky...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I hear ya.
My biggest months historicly are Nov. and Dec. because of the holidays. Jan. does well because of one big job I do every six months...then I am dead in the water through april.

Although the last few years have been ok no matter what time of year. Has to do with commercial but even residential has been steady in the "off" season.

Becker

Name
Becker
iced.jpg

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Mikey P said:
Jeremy is out to be the next Rob Lyon.

Not really... I'd rather just clean carpet & strip floors. Besides, I have as much or more to learn from most of you as you do from me. Even if I did want to be a mentor or whatever... We can't all sell banner ads for extra scratch... :p

TimP

Winter isn't so bad here....however I may of got a commercial job for around 500 bucks 2 times a year. And possibly one just under 1200....but they do it every other year at that one. It also seems like when you're busy everyone wants service that same day.....at least today was one of those days.....hope to get about 5-6000 ft of cgd done tomorrow. I'm so wishing I had a dual wand machine for times like this.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
hope to get about 5-6000 ft of cgd done tomorrow. I'm so wishing I had a dual wand machine for times like this.

That's like only 3 hours of work... Including the pre vacuuming,

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Hey Mikey, Puting that on hold for now, way to much going on here and not enough time to even thing about it, but thanks for thinking of me Mike, and you as well Jeremy!!

Ps, I hope all is well!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom