Removing air filtration lines?

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Just looking for some good methods to remove filtration lines. What have you found to be the best chems & tools for these jobs?

41D1Xyq5hpL._AA280_.jpg

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Going to try and pick some fels Naptha up tomorrow.

If a house has filtration lines throughout, how do you charge? Do you include their removal in your original price or do you charge separate? If separate how do go about prcing?

Thanks for the input.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
it requires special attention to remove so charge for it after you point out to the home owner that it will not be removed with normal cleaning

any of the 3 mentioned products will work, some rinse out easier then others

Greenie

Filtration is the playground of Judson Magic Bullet encap spotter....and it won't be prone to resoil like so many others.

Buy a quart, mix 1:1 with water and lay it on, rub a bit and rinse..you will trip out.

Name
Steve Lawrence
We've had good luck with Cyclone HWE and an internal jet crevice tool from PMF--so much better than hacking it with a wand or furniture tool IMO.

tim

havent tried judsons, love cyclone for black greasy spots but fels is hands down the best filtration line cleaner i have tried. I lay down some water with the wand, rub in the fels naptha, aggitate with a carpet shark, rinse and collect the check.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Anyone have a good pic of filtration soiling under a door? I want to include it with an article I'm writing.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Vac it real good, and apply the chemical you settle with. I have very good success agitating with the grout brush with long handle- its great along baseboards.

D

DCS.LLC

Filter Free, the best thing I've used for that and many other stubborn stains. I use a terry cloth towel and work them by hand. A good pre vac goes a long way. I include this in my service(price)but my price is a little higher than others in my area.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Anybody try Filter Out by Prochem? It's the only thing my local supplier carries. I'm hoping I can find the Fels at my local grocery store.

Name
Nate W.
PTMatt said:
Anybody try Filter Out by Prochem? It's the only thing my local supplier carries. I'm hoping I can find the Fels at my local grocery store.

Store locator. I typed in zip code 95661 and found a lot of stores carry it. Look up you zip and see which is closer for you.

Brand Select a brand...Laundry Care

Select a product Description...Fels Naptha Bar Soap 5.5oz

zip: your zip code

http://www.henkelna.com/henkel-store-locator-9949.htm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom