Removing carpet stains???

AmandaSanchez

any better solution/product on what to use on urine pet stains suggestions will very much appreciate it!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
The best advice I can give you is to become a supporting member to this site, and gain access to the "Goldmine" of information here.
You will then be able to search the archives here with keywords like "urine", and "odor".
Throw on a pot of coffee, and read until the sun comes up.
You will learn everything you want to know, and some stuff you don't.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The right solution for any particular situation will depend upon the client's "Level of Tolerence", the severity of the problem, the time fram to complete the job and the client's budget among other things.

I wrote a 20 page manual discussing the many variations. Anyone can download a copy free at my technical information website http://www.CleanWiki.com

Here is a link directly to the article Successful Urine Decontamination

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Scott W said:
The right solution for any particular situation will depend upon the client's "Level of Tolerence", the severity of the problem, the time fram to complete the job and the client's budget among other things.

I wrote a 20 page manual discussing the many variations. Anyone can download a copy free at my technical information website http://www.CleanWiki.com

Here is a link directly to the article Successful Urine Decontamination

Your link doesn't work.
Maybe this?

Successful Urine Decontamination

AmandaSanchez

Brian R AKA Corky said:
Are you the guy who has been emailing me about cleaning carpets in England?

huh im NOT a guy lol and im not the one your talking emailing you about carpet cleaning from england im from from texas btw

Name
I'm Rick James
I assume you do house cleaning and dont have professional cleaning equipment? Pet issues are not an easy thing, you can make their problem your problem very quickly. Here is what I suggest:

Find a good local carpet cleaning company, contact them tell them your situation and have them do the work. You can create a symbiotic relationship with said cleaner and he can help you with other clients you have. A 10% kickback for the leads is a fair price for subing out the work to him.

AmandaSanchez

ive just started this job i mean im not a pro just like you guys over here ..well the old lady got 3cats and one dog the carpets got urine stains prolly its been 2mos and i dont think just simple vinegar can remove it plus the odor ugh disgusting ..is there any product to use

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom