Removing marker from couch today

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Actually microfiber and pretty sure water based marker...

Removed fairly easy with presrpay and some dwell time....

Did this as a Facebook post tonight because I don't know how many phone calls I get asking if we can clean microfiber....

My post:
Watch us remove this marker from this Upholstery.....we clean microfiber and many other types of upholstered furnishings.

Apparently, one of the furniture sales stores are telling people that you can't get microfiber wet. :eekk:

So did this video....Son in law on about 5 hours of sleep since Sunday....still no baby...but he needed "Man Time" again today....LOL!

We did a bunch of cleaning today again....

2015-02-25 10.22.58.jpg

2015-02-25 10.23.21.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Man Time: is that a,b,c,d.

A: needed to make some money.
b: worried about boss working alone. ( he sent me a video every hour)
c: Wife and mother-in-law kicked me out.
d: all of the above

Congrats on the new grandchild

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"Apparently, one of the furniture sales stores are telling people that you can't get microfiber wet. :eekk:"

You'll see that a lot. Microfiber got reintroduced (originally introduced in the late 70's early 80's as "ultrasuede") after the initial popularity of Nubuck leather crashed when people learned it was nearly uncleanable. So now there is a cheap imitation that gives you the "look and feel" of Nubuck that people can afford, and that can be cleaned.

But many of the furniture stores just see it as "cheap Nubuck" or "suede" and still think its water sensitive.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Man Time: is that a,b,c,d.

A: needed to make some money.
b: worried about boss working alone. ( he sent me a video every hour)
c: Wife and mother-in-law kicked me out.
d: all of the above

Congrats on the new grandchild

Just too many female type hormones all ganging up on the poor boy, in the same house.... :lol:

My wife has been spending all day and nights over at their house right now just so she is closer when they head in.....AGAIN :errf:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom